Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

We're Here !!!! - Boopy

We're Here !!!! - Boopy

Old Jul 28th 2006, 3:35 am
Forum Regular

brackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud of
Default Re: We're Here !!!! - Boopy

simon, boopy, we are also coming to wellington and i have just filled out an application for welly hosp for a casual post, so dont have to be committed to anything then until the kids settle, whats it like to work there. glad to know you are setteling down, we'll be over mid sept as now our house is finally sorted. boopy, are you at welly hosp or up the coast
Old Jul 28th 2006, 9:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brackley
simon, boopy, we are also coming to wellington and i have just filled out an application for welly hosp for a casual post, so dont have to be committed to anything then until the kids settle, whats it like to work there. glad to know you are setteling down, we'll be over mid sept as now our house is finally sorted. boopy, are you at welly hosp or up the coast

I'm at Welly hosp. There is a very high turn over of staff there, and it shows. Lots of inexperienced staff that hasn't been there long. Where about will you be working and living.
Old Jul 28th 2006, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

brackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud of

living in karori hopfully, working casual at wellington hospital hopfully in the cardiac department. also a qualified beautician so will start my own business up from home. 2 kids 16 and 10. wneyd
Old Jul 30th 2006, 7:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brackley
living in karori hopfully, working casual at wellington hospital hopfully in the cardiac department. also a qualified beautician so will start my own business up from home. 2 kids 16 and 10. wneyd

Are you Wendy?
Starting your own business from home will be great. Working casual will be fine, when your full time and work long shifts you notice more differences. Everybody is nice and helpful, lots of different cultures, but everyone works well together. Parking is abit naff at the hospital unless you gt there early. You can buy parking vouchers, which works out at $2 per day. When do you arrive. Will your hubby also be working in the city. What a great age for the kids to start a new life. Our youngest has come over with us, he's 19yrs old and loves it. Just pleased we managed to pry him away from his friends.
Old Jul 30th 2006, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

thanks for the info. i really want to only work 1 - 2 nights per week preferably in cardiac care. my h usband is a carpenter and has, for the past 30 years never been anything but self employed, so he will continue to do that over there, its just a matter of getting your name about and getting a good reputation. hope your son is setteling in. wendy