Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Wellington meet up - 16th February??

Wellington meet up - 16th February??

Old Feb 14th 2007, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wellington meet up - 16th February??

Originally Posted by Boopy
Dan, Did you get the gas on.
Sorted it ourselves,back on at 2030. Silly gets the lot of them.
Old Feb 14th 2007, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cherry
Danny f ,can I bring my friends and kids (2) who have a section near you ,we will bring food and drink to help,we dont expect a freebie.
Don't know if I answered this,but yes,course they can!
Old Feb 15th 2007, 7:10 am
Forum Regular

brackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud of

cant be bothered to read 8 pages to find the start time of bbq!!!! i will be bringing a 19, 16, and 10 year olds with me. time and place and look forward to meeting you all.
Old Feb 15th 2007, 8:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

6pm
22 Aspiring Tce
Aotea

Look forward to meeting all you peeps tomorrow.
Old Feb 15th 2007, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

Kerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really nice

Is this starting at 6pm??? thought it was 2.

We maybe early

Cheers
Dirk
Old Feb 15th 2007, 8:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

I think some may start turning up from 5pm, but I would imagine most will not be there til about 6.30ish. A few don't finish work til 5.30pm.
See you there.
Old Feb 15th 2007, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

Hi all,
I think Danny originally said 2pm but he forgot about kids pickup from school / clubs etc so anytime from 4pm is fine although I think most are planning after 5pm - see you tomorrow
Old Feb 15th 2007, 5:49 pm
Forum Regular

brackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud of

sorry cannot come, i have to work tonight, i thought it was on saturday, have a great time everyone. we will meet up soon.
Old Feb 15th 2007, 6:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by brackley
sorry cannot come, i have to work tonight, i thought it was on saturday, have a great time everyone. we will meet up soon.
Sorry you can't make it - maybe we can organise something smaller at a later date and get to meet you and the family. Where about's in Welly are you?

Also we don't know why we didn't have it on a Saturday in the first place
Old Feb 15th 2007, 6:30 pm
Forum Regular

we are in karori at the moment. waiting for the hhouse sale to go through, 7th time lucky!!!!!!! hopfully another couple of weeks and it should be sorted. have you started working at welly yet? i've done a couple of agency shifts there.
have a great time, weather doesnt look too promising
Old Feb 16th 2007, 6:51 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Wish I lived a bit closer as it wouldve been nice to have met you all!! Have a good time anyway!!
Old Feb 16th 2007, 9:09 am
Account Closed

cherry will become famous soon enoughcherry will become famous soon enough

What a fantastic meet up ,thanks to Danny and Donna for being host to all the people who turned up,truly a great evening ,thanks .Here they are for you to see.
[IMG][/IMG].

[IMG].

[IMG].

[IMG].

[IMG]

Last edited by cherry; Feb 16th 2007 at 9:22 am.
Old Feb 16th 2007, 9:30 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

C'mon, names to the faces please for those who weren't there!
I rcognise Poppets!
Old Feb 16th 2007, 9:47 am
Account Closed

cherry will become famous soon enoughcherry will become famous soon enough

ERM ,I will have to leave that to the owners to admit to who is who as I forgot to ask ,I do remember Danny and Donna the first pic ,Poppets with her son ,Nick pointing at the lights saying they cost a bomb to run,Dreamfish in the shawl next to Boopy in white top,Dreamfishes husband Lee behind boopy chatting up Boopys daughter I think.Sorry but memory cells all killed off by xs alcohol,Hic
Old Feb 16th 2007, 11:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Right.Hello all. First is me and Donna, 2nd picture from left to right - our son Daniel with his back to the camera then Dirk (aka Dirk and Kerry) then Tony then Rachel (aka Poppets) who I must say is pudding maker supreme and made the most fantastic cheesecake (to die for, really!) and Rach, there was no pudding left by the end of the night - then Kerry's son Kieron then me then Nick who came with his wife, Jackie, who I met in Te Papa then Kerry then Theresa (friend of Boopys). Picture 3 is Poppets and her lovely little boy, picture 4 is Bev (aka Winnie) talking to Katie (aka Dreamfish) in the background is Bev's lovely daughter, who all the kids loved with Lee, Katie's husband.
Thanks Ray for posting the pictures!
We have had a fab night, last guests / friends have just gone home, we're eating the leftovers with a cuppa. It's been brilliant to put names to faces and everyone was so friendly - thanks for sorting yourselves out with drinks, everybody has to muck in here!
We look forward to seeing you all again, thanks again everyone for such a brilliant night, keep in touch
ps - how much for the lights???
Danny and Donna

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.