Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Well Thats Gone And Done It

Well Thats Gone And Done It

Old Aug 15th 2006, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

pinkninny has a spectacular aura aboutpinkninny has a spectacular aura aboutpinkninny has a spectacular aura about
Default Well Thats Gone And Done It

:scared: WELL WE SAT UP LATE INTO THE NIGHT, FILLING IN THE ON LINE EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FORM AND WAS SENT IN, AT SOME HORRIBLE HOUR OF THE NITE. JUST HAVE TO SIT BACK AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS SO FINGERS CROSSED
Old Aug 15th 2006, 10:11 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Well Thats Gone And Done It

Originally Posted by pinkninny
:scared: WELL WE SAT UP LATE INTO THE NIGHT, FILLING IN THE ON LINE EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FORM AND WAS SENT IN, AT SOME HORRIBLE HOUR OF THE NITE. JUST HAVE TO SIT BACK AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS SO FINGERS CROSSED
Good luck to you,Pinkninny,you WILL go to the Ball. Oh yes.
Old Aug 15th 2006, 10:12 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pinkninny
Hi PN
we sent our EOI form off 10 days ago. the next time they dip into the pool of EOI is tomorrow! If you go online and into your account at NZIS you'll see the "whats happening" at top of page. I keep popping onto it ' just to check
helinuk
Old Aug 15th 2006, 10:21 am
Forum Regular

DiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to all

Originally Posted by helinuk
Hi PN
we sent our EOI form off 10 days ago. the next time they dip into the pool of EOI is tomorrow! If you go online and into your account at NZIS you'll see the "whats happening" at top of page. I keep popping onto it ' just to check
helinuk
I'm glad it isn't just me that keeps doing this even though I know full well that the selection isn't till tomorrow (well 1am tonight our time)!! Do you think an early alarm call of about 1.30am is a tad obsessive!!
Old Aug 15th 2006, 10:35 am
Give us a kiss

Biddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond repute

I think my webpage still says 'EOI selected' and that's well over a year on!
Old Aug 15th 2006, 10:46 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DiffordA
I'm glad it isn't just me that keeps doing this even though I know full well that the selection isn't till tomorrow (well 1am tonight our time)!! Do you think an early alarm call of about 1.30am is a tad obsessive!!
No go for it!
But if we are this obsessive now can't imagine what we'll be like when we submit visa application
Old Aug 15th 2006, 4:15 pm
Forum Regular

pinkninny has a spectacular aura aboutpinkninny has a spectacular aura aboutpinkninny has a spectacular aura about

Hi PN
helinuk
thanks for the advice on my EOI, i'm like a cat on a hot tin roof i'm sure it's the 1st thing i'll do whe i get up in the morning!!! or just be a little mad and set the alarm and get up god only knows what i'm going to be like once the real paper work starts helpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Old Aug 15th 2006, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

No go for it!
But if we are this obsessive now can't imagine what we'll be like when we submit visa application
tick tock goes the clock and it's driving me mad i want it to be one o'clock