Webcam and Skype

Old Feb 3rd 2007, 1:33 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Webcam and Skype

I have just purchased a Webcam and a Skype phone. Things is I dont know anyone with either so I cannot figure out if I have it setup alright.

So if anyone has either and wants to be my test monkey please give me a yell.

Cheers
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 4:27 pm
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Webcam and Skype

Hi Mate - I am on skype- no webcam tho as did not want to purchase one and scare everyone

You want to test your Skype ?

G
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 4:35 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah. I will send you my email addy in a bit

PS Good idea about the webcam. There are kids around and all that

Old Feb 3rd 2007, 4:36 pm
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

Cheeky muppet

I will send you a PM now mate ..
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 5:28 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
I have just purchased a Webcam and a Skype phone. Things is I dont know anyone with either so I cannot figure out if I have it setup alright.

So if anyone has either and wants to be my test monkey please give me a yell.

Cheers
I have a webcam and use Skype, but just through the laptop. I'm skeered though.
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 5:38 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Maz
I have a webcam and use Skype, but just through the laptop. I'm skeered though.
I will get you later. Having scran
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 5:40 pm
Banned

Maz - run run run now while you can - its an experience that will leave you scarred for life
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 5:45 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andy&georgina
Maz - run run run now while you can - its an experience that will leave you scarred for life
I'll bet!

Jack, I'll have to catch you later, I'm off shopping, then we're going out to see the Bond film (at long last!)
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 6:07 pm
Banned

You cheeky sod
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 6:10 pm
Banned

Me ???? Never

You finished using me now then ? ( for testing of course)
Old Feb 4th 2007, 9:35 am
Banned

Me ???? Never

You finished using me now then ? ( for testing of course)
Ahh. You were alright I suppose

Cannot believe Liv farted and you could hear her. Thats my girl
Old Feb 4th 2007, 9:47 am
Banned

Alright ??? I was bloody marvellous

I know that mic does pick up ALL sounds
Old Feb 4th 2007, 9:49 am
Banned

Alright ??? I was bloody marvellous
If you say so

Bloody stalker
Old Feb 4th 2007, 9:51 am
Banned

You Skyper
Old Feb 5th 2007, 6:21 pm
Banned

You Skyper
When the kids have gone to bed Im getting Maz

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.