We will Rock You

Old Nov 4th 2007, 3:27 am
BE Enthusiast

teambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to behold
Default We will Rock You

Went to watch this in Auckland today and its excellent......its on at the Civic until early December.

If you like Queen music and the theatre then you'll love the show....
Old Nov 4th 2007, 3:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Ash1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We will Rock You

YEH,

We saw i back in the UK. It was brilliant.
Cheers Ash
Old Nov 5th 2007, 10:47 pm
Account Closed

Yotty is an unknown quantity at this point

Seen it 3 times in UK .. fantastic night out!
Old Nov 6th 2007, 1:35 am
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute

We saw it in London a few years ago when Nigel Planer was in it. Awesome show. Wish it was coming to Christchurch cos I'd love to see it again.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 8:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TeamEmbo
We saw it in London a few years ago when Nigel Planer was in it. Awesome show. Wish it was coming to Christchurch cos I'd love to see it again.
Saw it in London and looking forward to seeing it again on friday night.

I see there have been some mixed reviews on Annie Crummer.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 8:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

teambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to behold

My wife had seen it before in London and before we went thought it may have been difficult to replace the particular voices in the London show (can't remember who she said they were) but after the show she said it was every bit as good as she remembered the London show to have been.

There were a few minor technical problems at one point with the Mics but it didn't really affect the overall performance.