Wanting to say hi

Old Jan 7th 2011, 9:12 pm
Just Joined

sarah581 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wanting to say hi

Hi all
New to this site although I've been in NZ for nearly 2 and half years.
I've made a lot of friends since being here, but feel its time to hopefully meet a few more
I live in East Auckland, and have 2 teenage kids
If anyone fancies meeting up for coffee etc in my area or any other, that would be great !!
Old Jan 7th 2011, 10:30 pm

Woodpigeon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wanting to say hi

Hi, and welcome to the madhouse

Like you I have teenagers (three, though one is fast approaching 20 ) and had been living in NZ for some time before I found and joined this forum - I wish I had found it earlier, but better late than never

I see you have posted in the Meet-Ups area, hope you manage to meet up for coffee with someone soon
Old Jan 7th 2011, 10:56 pm
Just Joined

angusnz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Sarah 581 and Hi Woodpigeon, thanks for the post, I only found out about this site yesterday, and if all goes well I hope to continue using it, have met a few expats, all seem happy and content so fingers crossed for all.
Old Jan 11th 2011, 7:46 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by angusnz
Hi Sarah 581 and Hi Woodpigeon, thanks for the post, I only found out about this site yesterday, and if all goes well I hope to continue using it, have met a few expats, all seem happy and content so fingers crossed for all.
Hi all
New to this site although I've been in NZ for nearly 2 and half years.
I've made a lot of friends since being here, but feel its time to hopefully meet a few more
I live in East Auckland, and have 2 teenage kids
If anyone fancies meeting up for coffee etc in my area or any other, that would be great !!
Hi angusnz & Sarah581 Welcome to the forum glad you've found us and decided to join the 'family'!....Happy posting & I'm sure your experiences will provide a valuable perspective to discussions here.
B x

Last edited by BEVS; Jan 11th 2011 at 9:21 pm. Reason: just tidy quotes