Reload this Page >

wanting to move to nz but lack of points

wanting to move to nz but lack of points

Old Apr 21st 2005, 7:28 pm
Forum Regular

Tayberry will become famous soon enoughTayberry will become famous soon enough
Default Re: wanting to move to nz but lack of points

Originally Posted by seanwhite13
......once again for your help and anyone else out there that has anything constructive to offer we would be grtaeful if not dont bother thanks
Wowww!!!! Lesson 1.....how not to win friends on a forum!!!

Sean, sorry, cant help you out with this one mate. Hopefully somebody else might be able to forward you appropriate information. Maybe if you'd just given a wee bit more info about yourself, you might not have received the response from other members on the forum. There appears to be a lot of lurkers, trolls, gnomes and goblins popping up on these forums you see!!!
Old Apr 21st 2005, 8:04 pm
Deb+Chris

hi mike what a refreshing change someone whos read the profile and taken time to construct some interesting info ,as a new user finding your way through the expat system is strange enough without all the other nonsense so as for information regarding my situation a limited amout has done wat i set out to do get a response from people like yourself and SOME others then we can build on this . there arent any quals availiable in the uk as such for fibreglass laminating but as for expirience ive been involved in a family run business for 20 yrs involved in boat building and motorsport making panels for rally cars using epoxy resins carbon and kevlar work also bomb disposal helmets and safety wear .could you please elaborate on the nzsco81321 we have looked into moving using 4 corners and then found the problems my wife has an aunt in auckland and they are also trying to help with info weve been over three times to auckland and have now decided that the uk aint wat we want for our 2 children 4 and 11 thanks once again for your help and anyone else out there that has anything constructive to offer we would be grtaeful if not dont bother thanks
Talk about jumping on the bandwagon matey! first of all... I thought you were either a troll or a passer by.. your innitial post was severly lacking in detail and I don't see why everyone has to look up your profile to find out what you do for a living.

I've received enough abuse thankyou just for being a bit sarcastic.. I wasn't intentionaly being nasty.. willow in the wind or whatever his name is was well out of order and plain aggressive.. (now exposed as a troll) I am not going to appologise to you though because you have just shown yourself to be a big baby.

Grow up.

Old Apr 21st 2005, 9:04 pm
Deb+Chris

Ooops got the names wrong.. I meant 'They call me Legion' not willow in the wind (or whatever his name is).. sorry!!!

Old May 18th 2005, 5:03 pm
Nearly but not Quite

Julesatchaps is on a distinguished road

hi mike what a refreshing change someone whos read the profile and taken time to construct some interesting info ,as a new user finding your way through the expat system is strange enough without all the other nonsense so as for information regarding my situation a limited amout has done wat i set out to do get a response from people like yourself and SOME others then we can build on this . there arent any quals availiable in the uk as such for fibreglass laminating but as for expirience ive been involved in a family run business for 20 yrs involved in boat building and motorsport making panels for rally cars using epoxy resins carbon and kevlar work also bomb disposal helmets and safety wear .could you please elaborate on the nzsco81321 we have looked into moving using 4 corners and then found the problems my wife has an aunt in auckland and they are also trying to help with info weve been over three times to auckland and have now decided that the uk aint wat we want for our 2 children 4 and 11 thanks once again for your help and anyone else out there that has anything constructive to offer we would be grtaeful if not dont bother thanks
We had a similar problem that my husband has been self employed for 26 years as an Auto Electrician - This is also on the POL, but how do you prove it ? You can't give yourself references, but have been told that to prove it you need a print out from the Tax office/Inland Revenue which gives your tax contributions in relation to the Company - i.e. we got a big print out from them with all tax paid for the last seven years (this is all they keep on file - Yea right !) it included the company name address and partnership details of my husbands company. It took 5 weeks for the inland revenue to send this so get it well in advance of your application - we can only get enough points is we have worked in NZ as there is no Qualification assessment (NZQA) available for Auto Electricians. We have secured a Job offer, but have had the house on the market for 12 months and are now getting very disheartened - Keep trying, remember, where theres a will, theres a way - good luck.