Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

This Waitangi Weekend i will...

This Waitangi Weekend i will...

Old Feb 2nd 2012, 4:09 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default This Waitangi Weekend i will...

Be mostly building a shed... God I need it, garage almost has so much crap in I can't get the car in...

What's everyone else upto?
Old Feb 2nd 2012, 4:41 am
Account Closed

DandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This Waitangi Weekend i will...

be mostly looking after my husband who broke his ankle two weeks ago
Old Feb 2nd 2012, 4:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

Might actually go to waitangi to see what all the fuss is about and upset the natives
Old Feb 2nd 2012, 5:45 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Probably drink wine and be bored
Old Feb 2nd 2012, 5:47 am
hanging in there

Hellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to all

Waitangi Treaty - Are you going to pay the $25 to go in? We didn't think I'll read about it instead.

We are mostly going to the lantern fesitval in Albert Park. looking forward to it.
Old Feb 2nd 2012, 5:50 am
HAPPY AS...

hazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond repute

We'll be doing the Coromandel loop backwards on the bike, then fishing, then drinking, then eating, then more drinking, then drinking a bit more, then camping, then heading home.......the scenic bumpy way
Old Feb 2nd 2012, 6:05 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hazeandsteve
We'll be doing the Coromandel loop backwards on the bike:
That's a bloody good trick, riding backwards on a bike!!!
Old Feb 2nd 2012, 6:08 am
Forum Regular

mcgarnagle will become famous soon enoughmcgarnagle will become famous soon enough

Taking the missus camping in the Coromandel (against her wishes)
Old Feb 2nd 2012, 6:32 am
jmh
BE Forum Addict

jmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond repute

Some of it I'll be working but I don't mind because it's my own business and I'm enjoying it. Will drag myself away to vacuum the floor at some stage. Maybe visit a diy store. One of the good things about being self employed is I can have a day off when I like. Yay!
Old Feb 2nd 2012, 6:46 am
BE Enthusiast

nero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE We are mostly going to the lantern fesitval in Albert Park. looking forward to it.[/QUOTE]

We will also be going to the Lantern Festival at Albert Park, Auckland. Take public transport there is no parking near there and the roads get packed. We also hope to go and walk the 'Te Henga' walkway out in the Waitakeres.

Lets hope the weather is good
Old Feb 2nd 2012, 7:45 am
hanging in there

Hellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by nero
[QUOTE We are mostly going to the lantern fesitval in Albert Park. looking forward to it.
We will also be going to the Lantern Festival at Albert Park, Auckland. Take public transport there is no parking near there and the roads get packed. We also hope to go and walk the 'Te Henga' walkway out in the Waitakeres.

Lets hope the weather is good [/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up hopefully the trains are running this weekend. So handy, and cheap, if not its the bus
Old Feb 2nd 2012, 8:42 am
CHC-MEL commute since 91

derab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud of

Packing ready to do the off to Melbourne. the better half is not happy that 12 months after the biggest rock n roll show in town and we still dont know whether we are a repair or a rebuild and if momma aint happy........
Old Feb 2nd 2012, 9:03 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by derab
Packing ready to do the off to Melbourne. the better half is not happy that 12 months after the biggest rock n roll show in town and we still dont know whether we are a repair or a rebuild and if momma aint happy........
Hope you hear soon so you know where you stand. Good luck with the move to Aus
Old Feb 2nd 2012, 9:05 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

I will be relaxing and hoping I can get my sleeping patterns back to some kind of normality
Also making plans possibly maybe
Old Feb 2nd 2012, 9:06 am
CHC-MEL commute since 91

derab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud of

Thanks Persephone,
We have been warned thats its probably going to be 3-5 years before we know whether we will be a rebuild or a repair, hence the move to Melbourne..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.