Viewing went well

Old Jan 11th 2007, 1:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Viewing went well

Well as the title says, the viewing went well and he was impressed at the size! He only had a couple of questions about the area etc that wasn't filled in by estate agents (he didn't ask about neighbours music choices! ) but left me feeling positive !!!

I stupidly told the estate agents the house was Leasehold when it's Freehold, I got it confused with ground rent lol Managed to clarify that with estate agents and sent them proof just in case lol.

Soooooo, he said he was working away for 2 weeks from tomorrow and as soon as he sees proof on the lease, he'll 'proceed on his part' ...... dont' know how to take that, but def don't want to get my hopes up!

Will let you know more when we do xx

Thanks for your good luck messages and the karma xx

Michelle & Carl

Last edited by UKNZAUS; Jan 11th 2007 at 1:35 pm. Reason: pathetic spelling lol
Old Jan 11th 2007, 1:33 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Viewing went well

Super news! Fingers crossed for a good offer.
Old Jan 11th 2007, 2:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

spackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud of

Keeping everything crossed, sounds very positive.
Good luck and crossed karma heading your way.
Old Jan 11th 2007, 3:06 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl
Well as the title says, the viewing went well and he was impressed at the size! He only had a couple of questions about the area etc that wasn't filled in by estate agents (he didn't ask about neighbours music choices! ) but left me feeling positive !!!

I stupidly told the estate agents the house was Leasehold when it's Freehold, I got it confused with ground rent lol Managed to clarify that with estate agents and sent them proof just in case lol.

Soooooo, he said he was working away for 2 weeks from tomorrow and as soon as he sees proof on the lease, he'll 'proceed on his part' ...... dont' know how to take that, but def don't want to get my hopes up!

Michelle & Carl
Sounds like you could have yourselves a buyer hun, which will be brilliant.

Keep us updated
Old Jan 11th 2007, 3:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Follow up from estate agents -

My viewer is looking at a property for sale just up the road from me tonight but is going into the EA tomorrow morning to check house is Freehold and will put his offer in !!!!!!!!!1! <<<< words of EA not me

We shall see tomorrow ......

Michelle & Carl
Old Jan 11th 2007, 4:35 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

My viewer is looking at a property for sale just up the road from me tonight but is going into the EA tomorrow morning to check house is Freehold and will put his offer in !!!!!!!!!1! <<<< words of EA not me

Michelle & Carl
Hope it turns out OK this time
Old Jan 11th 2007, 8:16 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Michelle & Carl
This all sounds promising - just remember what will be will be. If for any reason it doesn't come off there's a deeper reason for it?! (Not necessarily true - life can just be crap sometimes, but it's meant to make you feel better if you get disappointed!!! )

Am sure this time it'll all be cool. Do you know the potential buyer's position? Are they able to move quickly? Chain? Finance etc?
Old Jan 12th 2007, 8:50 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Michelle & Carl
fingers crossed for you
Old Jan 19th 2007, 12:02 pm

Michelle & Carl
Well??? Any update?! Have you heard anything?!
Old Jan 19th 2007, 12:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

D'oh !!!! I forgot about the update!

Well he had to go away with work (works on a ship apparently) but said if house is still on the market when he gets back (next week I think) then he'll put his offer in. Now it's a waiting game .....

Thanks for remembering me though, having a crap day today

Michelle & Carl xx
Old Jan 19th 2007, 12:11 pm

D'oh !!!! I forgot about the update!

Well he had to go away with work (works on a ship apparently) but said if house is still on the market when he gets back (next week I think) then he'll put his offer in. Now it's a waiting game .....

Thanks for remembering me though, having a crap day today

Michelle & Carl xx
Oh no, still not too long to wait to hear!

Why the crap day? Tell Auntie Loolah!!
Old Jan 19th 2007, 12:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

you're going to regret this one ....

Well ...... I had saved up for a new leather suite in chocolate colour and found the perfect one! I had the exact amount of money saved as this suite was going to cost and had aranged a van to help us get it tomorrow morning .....

Gets up this morning, had row with DH (in the swearing context ), kids in bad, moany arse moods (like me now though), weather crap, sick of staying home all the time cause it's too cold/wet/anything else to take kids out! THEN postie arrives with gas and electric bills, NI bill and phone bill ..... most, and I mean MOST, of my suite money between a few f***ing bills so I'm not getting my nice brand new suite after all (isn't there a tantrum emote on here ?!)

Grrrrrrrrr - see if I could, I'd book our flights and just pi$$ right off to NZ now! Sod the house!

Sorry ...

Michelle xx
Old Jan 19th 2007, 12:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

oh and I'm sick of not working! I'm a childminder but no-one round here needs a childminder so I'm stuck !!!!!

Grrrrrrrr
Old Jan 19th 2007, 1:30 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Michelle!!!!

Think you're in need of a good girly night out hun!!

I,ve sent you some Karma to make you smile & I'll speak to you later on MSN ( without Kev!!)

Chin Up. Let Carl sort it out !!!*@*!!
Old Jan 19th 2007, 3:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

spackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud of

Chin up, there's always light at the end of the tunnel. Before you know it you'll have everything sorted and your be off to NZ. Fingers crossed for next week.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.