Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

UK passports for kiwi kids

UK passports for kiwi kids

Old Jun 15th 2009, 10:19 am
BE Enthusiast

pricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond repute
Default UK passports for kiwi kids

At risk of looking completely slack (having been ranting on here about letting my own passport run out)
I'm wondering how one gets a UK passport for a kiwi kid
The offending article is now 7, with a kiwi passport.
Is it a hard job to have her recognised as a brit now that she has reached such a ripe age...I envision many teenage tantrums as she embarks on her Oe.
It just didn't seem that important at the time and time flies
Old Jun 15th 2009, 4:24 pm
CHC-MEL commute since 91

derab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud of
Default Re: UK passports for kiwi kids

getting a UK passport is peasy.. just download the form C2 from the home office website
http://ukinnewzealand.fco.gov.uk/en/...passport-forms

and follow the instructions
I am assuming that you are full UK citizens with UK birth and your kids are British by descent kiwi born.
http://ukinnewzealand.fco.gov.uk/en/...port-documents
here is a summary of what you need to provide

happy hunting

Derab