Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

UK to NZ MAY 2012 LEAVERS AND ARRIVALS

UK to NZ MAY 2012 LEAVERS AND ARRIVALS

Old Apr 4th 2012, 2:21 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default UK to NZ MAY 2012 LEAVERS AND ARRIVALS

Time to start the May leavers and arrivers thread. Let's see who is coming out mid-Autumn in time for the snow season.
Old Apr 11th 2012, 11:48 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK to NZ MAY 2012 LEAVERS AND ARRIVALS

What? No-one?
Old Apr 15th 2012, 3:41 pm
Forum Regular

Philzbub is just really nicePhilzbub is just really nicePhilzbub is just really nicePhilzbub is just really nicePhilzbub is just really nicePhilzbub is just really nicePhilzbub is just really nicePhilzbub is just really nice

As this is a quiet thread.. I've been to Auckland this month for a week, got a job, and now negotiating relocation package!! Does this count??

I will probably be on the July thread with a bit of luck...

Cheers
phil
Old Apr 17th 2012, 12:58 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philzbub
As this is a quiet thread.. I've been to Auckland this month for a week, got a job, and now negotiating relocation package!! Does this count??

I will probably be on the July thread with a bit of luck...

Cheers
phil
Hi Phil, this should've been in the April thread . Many Congrats on landing a job & good luck in getting an excellent relocation package organised. May I be nosy & ask what field of work you are in?
Look forward to welcoming you to the July thread
Old Apr 17th 2012, 1:02 am
Account Closed

Tollervey Family. Leave 12.5.12, arrive ?14.5.12. Cambridge.

Have taken the liberty of adding you , have I got your arrival date correct?
Old Apr 17th 2012, 8:24 am
Just Joined

Tollervey Family is just really niceTollervey Family is just really niceTollervey Family is just really niceTollervey Family is just really niceTollervey Family is just really niceTollervey Family is just really niceTollervey Family is just really niceTollervey Family is just really nice

We arrive in May - heading into Auckland from the UK on the 15/05 - then onto Tirau to stay with my sis and hoping to settle in Cambridge - very nervous now!x
Old Apr 17th 2012, 9:09 am
Just Joined

Tollervey Family is just really niceTollervey Family is just really niceTollervey Family is just really niceTollervey Family is just really niceTollervey Family is just really niceTollervey Family is just really niceTollervey Family is just really niceTollervey Family is just really nice

Almost - we get into Auckland on the 15/05 - scary!
Old Apr 17th 2012, 10:46 pm
Account Closed

Well at least you know that you're completely normal getting nervous. We've all been there & survived.

I shall try again
Tollervey Family. Leave 12.5.12, arrive 15.5.12. Tirau/Cambridge
Old Apr 18th 2012, 8:37 am
Just Joined

Ahh thank you - it's good to know that's normal - keep thinking I should be more excited but I just feel scared at the moment!!x
Old Apr 29th 2012, 8:04 pm
Just Joined

Ricky reef is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,myself,wife,toddler leave on the 24, arrive Auckland ,staying with the in-laws in Browns Bay,until we get sorted,then move to Torbay.Looking forward to a different way of living (coastal,warm,welcoming and relaxing) ,and walking Charlie my spaniel along the beach!.Wife has been counting down the last year,months,weeks and now days till we leave,a very happy returning Kiwi !
Old May 1st 2012, 9:41 am
Forum Regular

Ping Pong Pom is an unknown quantity at this point

Heading to Papamoa this weekend! ☀☀☀
Old May 1st 2012, 9:53 am
Just Joined

My sis says its lovely there - enjoy!!x
Old May 1st 2012, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

Ping Pong Pom is an unknown quantity at this point

Thankyou!
Old May 1st 2012, 4:23 pm
Just Joined

HPSauce is an unknown quantity at this point

Been a crazy busy few months but we're into the final straight. Arrive Auckland 25th May, Hubby starts new job 1 June. Homestay for a week while we try and find a rental place. I've been pretty quiet the last few months but I think I might have a few more questions and requests for info now!
Old May 1st 2012, 8:03 pm
Just Joined

Good luck with the move - we head out the 12/05 so totally understand all you are dealing with at the moment! Where are you heading too, Auckland? I hope all goes smoothly for youx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.