Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

UK to NZ - July 2012

UK to NZ - July 2012

Old May 28th 2012, 12:28 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile UK to NZ - July 2012

So it's nearly the end of May, so let's get July on the go. So I need from you, the date you leave the UK (or elsewhere), the date you arrive in NZ & where you plan to live. Thanks.
Old May 29th 2012, 11:41 am
Forum Regular

jjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nice
Default Re: UK to NZ - July 2012

I'm probably going on ahead of the famdamily on July 8th or there abouts. Going to The Republic of Palmerston North. Family following end of August.
Family is Annandales, Mom, Dad and baby Tiddler.

Last edited by jjsebba; May 29th 2012 at 12:56 pm.
Old May 30th 2012, 12:23 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jjsebba
I'm probably going on ahead of the famdamily on July 8th or there abouts. Going to The Republic of Palmerston North. Family following end of August.
Family is Annandales, Mom, Dad and baby Tiddler.
I shall pop you down when you've got your exact departure & arrival dates
Old May 30th 2012, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

jjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nice

Wont have dates for a while v-statistix, Still in a pickle as to whether I should book flights before we get our visas or wait.bit stressed as the time I want to go, prices have gone up £600 per ticket. Stressed=understatement!
Old Jun 6th 2012, 7:57 pm
Just Joined

Laura_Jayne_M is an unknown quantity at this point

I leave the UK 9th July . .arrive 11th July. Coming on my own. Will be living in Auckland (not sure whereabouts yet), working in Middlemore Hospital. Excited
Old Jun 6th 2012, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

Vital - i never thought i would ever see my name on the movers lists, but i guess i will!
I took the plunge and booked flights, so all going well, I leave LHR on 7/7 and get to the republic of Palmerston North on 9th just in time for Monday morning rush hour! Whoop!
Hubby and baby leave UK on 19/8 and depends how much time they spend in LA as to when they will arrive in NZ!
Old Jun 9th 2012, 1:15 am
Account Closed

Jjsebba. Leaves 7/7/12, arrives 9/7/12. Palmerston North.
Laura_Jayne_M. Leaves 9/7/12, arrives 11/7/12. Auckland.

Doesn't it look nice in blue

jj, you'll have to add the OH & baby to the August list when it comes along
Laura, I have a friend who works as a midwife at Middlemore. She lives in Dannemora.
Old Jun 10th 2012, 6:07 pm
Just Joined

Laura_Jayne_M is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool - I am going to be the pharmacist team leader for women and childrens so will be working with midwives - I will probably meet her!
Old Jun 14th 2012, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

ellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond repute

My other half (Roy) is coming to NZ to start work mid July probably week beginning 16th, me and the children will follow on once the house is sold.
Old Jun 14th 2012, 9:45 pm
Forum Regular

UKQS has much to be proud ofUKQS has much to be proud ofUKQS has much to be proud ofUKQS has much to be proud ofUKQS has much to be proud ofUKQS has much to be proud ofUKQS has much to be proud ofUKQS has much to be proud ofUKQS has much to be proud ofUKQS has much to be proud ofUKQS has much to be proud of

Contract signed I start on 23rd July!
Old Jun 16th 2012, 1:40 pm
Just Joined

Maria16b is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place but we have just been granted residancy and booked our flights. We are the Currell family from maidenhead and leave uk on 7/7 landing in Auckland 9/7. We are planning to live in the Manakau area. We are Chris 35, Maria 38 and our children Charlotte 2y 5m and James 8m. Very excited but slightly nervous and counting the days.
Old Jun 16th 2012, 9:18 pm
Account Closed

Welcome Maria. I shall update this thread just before July. I'm off on my hols today & I still haven't packed
Old Jun 26th 2012, 12:59 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by UKQS
Contract signed I start on 23rd July!
Okey Dokey. When are you leaving and arriving?

Jjsebba. Leaves 7/7/12, arrives 9/7/12. Palmerston North.
Maria16b Leaves 7th July. Arrives into Auckland 9th July.
Laura_Jayne_M. Leaves 9/7/12, arrives 11/7/12. Auckland

UKQS - Leaves /Arrives ?

Ellenarosemary's Roy - arriving into Auckland around 16th July or before - details to be confirmed.
Old Jun 26th 2012, 4:21 am
Forum Regular

UKQS has much to be proud ofUKQS has much to be proud ofUKQS has much to be proud ofUKQS has much to be proud ofUKQS has much to be proud ofUKQS has much to be proud ofUKQS has much to be proud ofUKQS has much to be proud ofUKQS has much to be proud ofUKQS has much to be proud ofUKQS has much to be proud of

Hi BEVS apologies I leave on 16th July and arrive on 18th July and very much looking forward to experiencing living and working in NZ.
Old Jun 27th 2012, 1:19 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by UKQS
Hi BEVS apologies I leave on 16th July and arrive on 18th July and very much looking forward to experiencing living and working in NZ.
No worries. You have 2 weeks to pack.

jsebba. Leaves 7/7/12, arrives 9/7/12. Palmerston North.
Maria16b Leaves 7th July. Arrives into Auckland 9th July.
Laura_Jayne_M. Leaves 9/7/12, arrives 11/7/12. Auckland
UKQS -16th July. Arriving 18th July and raring to go.

Ellenarosemary's Roy - arriving into Auckland around 16th July or before - details to be confirmed.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.