Reload this Page >

UK Driving Licence

UK Driving Licence

Old Nov 15th 2006, 9:15 pm
Forum Regular

Daffodill is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: UK Driving Licence

Originally Posted by mazi
I said soon, not now - pay attention! Are you like this in your lectures?
lol yip!! haha am going to be a great physio!! lol
Old Nov 15th 2006, 9:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Daffodill
is nz really as pretty as everyone says it is??
Instead of listening to one persons bitter ramblings why not look at the NZ picture thread? The pictures dont lie...and she does.
Old Nov 15th 2006, 9:17 pm
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Daffodill
lol yip!! haha am going to be a great physio!! lol
Look, you just got a star! Not for physio-ing though by the sounds of it.
Old Nov 15th 2006, 9:21 pm
Forum Regular

Look, you just got a star! Not for physio-ing though by the sounds of it.
im just finding my way around dont know all the thread yet lol
Old Nov 15th 2006, 9:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

They have boysenberry in Italy. Why do you keep referring to the UK?
cus thats were I am from, and last time i went to italy they didnt have boysenberry
Old Nov 15th 2006, 9:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Ace, sadly I have to go to bed soon as I have to teach (007-ing) in the morning.
the words WIMP spring to mind
Old Nov 15th 2006, 9:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jude J
Instead of listening to one persons bitter ramblings why not look at the NZ picture thread? The pictures dont lie...and she does.
agreed
Old Nov 15th 2006, 9:25 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Jude J
I'm not in the least bit bitter, I'm having enormous fun. And I'm sure Daffodil has the sense to take me with a pinch of salt - and to check out pictures/other people's views etc. She's at uni, you know!

I was about to post something else to her anyway which was going to go like this...

Seriously, Daff, yes NZ is beautiful (except the Waikato which is like a huge snooker table with lumps in it) and if you want to take in some stunning scenery, you'll be pleased you went there. But IN MY OPINION, it gets a bit boring after a while:

"oh a mountain, again"
"oh some fields, again"
"oh 5000 cows, again"

But I was there for three years (so plenty of time to become bored with it)- for the first month, when I was officially 'on holiday' there I thought it was very beautiful. In fact there are parts of it that I still think are beautiful...bet you weren't expecting that, were you?
Old Nov 15th 2006, 9:25 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

hey gals how about we mozey down to the bar and forget the handbags.......
there is enuf stirring and winding going on here, its not worth it you know
BTW, first drinks on me as the acceptance letters are in the post, the ITA is on the mat and me back is feeling better!!!!!
Old Nov 15th 2006, 9:27 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by kwprwn
the words WIMP spring to mind
That's only one word.

My students won't be too happy if I can't put a lesson together due to arguing all night. But I'll happily argue again another time. It's fun, isn't it?
Old Nov 15th 2006, 9:28 pm
Account Closed

agreed
agreed, but not the bitter bit.
Old Nov 15th 2006, 9:30 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by lardyl
hey gals how about we mozey down to the bar and forget the handbags.......
there is enuf stirring and winding going on here, its not worth it you know
BTW, first drinks on me as the acceptance letters are in the post, the ITA is on the mat and me back is feeling better!!!!!
Do they only serve Nastro like your provincial restaurant?

I am laughing with you, not at you.

What do you mean, you're not laughing?
Old Nov 15th 2006, 9:32 pm
Forum Regular

agreed
i will look i promise lol
Old Nov 15th 2006, 9:32 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Do they only serve Nastro like your provincial restaurant?

I am laughing with you, not at you.

What do you mean, you're not laughing?
no I'm always the first to take the piss - out of myself usually - a trait that appears to be absent in NZ and is non-existant in southern europe.....IMHO
Ah but people take you seriously (as you I presume are able to fathom from their replies) and making mischief might be a laff to you but not so much so to others.......
Old Nov 15th 2006, 9:36 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by lardyl
no I'm always the first to take the piss - out of myself usually - a trait that appears to be absent in NZ and is non-existant in southern europe.....IMHO
Ah but people take you seriously (as you I presume are able to fathom from their replies) and making mischief might be a laff to you but not so much so to others.......
I am not always making mischief, in fact rarely - all that I say I mean, just the way I say it should sometimes be read as though it has laughing quotes around it. If there is such a thing.

I actually assume a lot of the time that people are extracting the Michael when they reply.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.