Typical....

Old Aug 20th 2011, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

allisonwantstoemigrate is just really niceallisonwantstoemigrate is just really niceallisonwantstoemigrate is just really niceallisonwantstoemigrate is just really niceallisonwantstoemigrate is just really niceallisonwantstoemigrate is just really niceallisonwantstoemigrate is just really niceallisonwantstoemigrate is just really nice
Default Typical....

...having delayed the process of submitting EOI etc as I hadn't seen any jobs in my profession on Seek or any other sites (or the ones I saw were for around 20hours per week); I have now seen 4 - yes 4 full time jobs in my speciality advertised for Whangerei, Tauranga and Wellington!

Sods law eh!

Decision now made to crack on with nursing registration and EOI and if successful I aim to go over next summer to activate visa then keep my eyes open for more jobs!
Old Aug 20th 2011, 10:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Typical....

Well yes it is typical and not exactly sods law. It's something people don't quite appreciate the effects of the time of year here have on the job market. .Almost every business in NZ has a financial year end of June 30th.with few exceptions, most notably education which follows and recruits according to the academic year.

This is probably most relevant in the public sector, because it heralds the start of a new financial year 1st July, with new budgets and money available to start spending again, start on major new projects, recruit for any planned new initiatives etc. This time of the year business is in full swing, there are no public or school holidays until October and very few people will be on leave.
Old Aug 21st 2011, 7:11 am
Forum Regular

allisonwantstoemigrate is just really niceallisonwantstoemigrate is just really niceallisonwantstoemigrate is just really niceallisonwantstoemigrate is just really niceallisonwantstoemigrate is just really niceallisonwantstoemigrate is just really niceallisonwantstoemigrate is just really niceallisonwantstoemigrate is just really nice

Thanks for the reply.

Am so used to NHS new year being April didn't think about NZ being any different!

Fingers crossed for me.....!
Old Aug 21st 2011, 7:36 am
Forum Regular

john and julie has a brilliant futurejohn and julie has a brilliant futurejohn and julie has a brilliant futurejohn and julie has a brilliant futurejohn and julie has a brilliant futurejohn and julie has a brilliant futurejohn and julie has a brilliant futurejohn and julie has a brilliant future
Default Health

I advise on PPP and PFI in the Health Care sector and there is planty of expansion in the pipeline......get that CV underway and help yourself to a better life !!
Old Aug 21st 2011, 8:10 am
Forum Regular

Thank John & Julie,

Have PM'd you

Alli