Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Tupperware and flat warming party!

Tupperware and flat warming party!

Old Apr 2nd 2007, 10:35 am
NZ ways is best ways :0)

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tupperware and flat warming party!

Now that we have got settled a bit more in CHCh and seeing that the teaching thingy is *still* taking some time to get going, I've decided to make my own luck and try some other money making avenues.

So.................

I am officially a TUPPERWARE LADY!!!!!!!! ( it's not as sad as it sounds- I love tupperware! )

To launch my new career, and to celebrate the arrival of our much longed for container load of stuff, we are having a flat warming/tupperware coming out party here in central Christchurch. YAY!

It is on the Wednesday 18th April at 7.30pm

We would love to see all the people we have met so far to say thanks for making us feel so welcome- and feel free to bring a friend. PLUS- girls, I still have your wine here that needs an excuse to get drunk!!!! ( like we all need an excuse!)

Feel free to post up here or PM me if you would like to come along - and i will PM you the details.

Much loveliness
Toni and Andy
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 10:39 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Tupperware and flat warming party!

Have a lovely flat warming - too far for us too travel but we'll have a drink in your honour. Good luck with the Tupperware - you have just transported me to my childhood when me and my brothers all had different coloured tupperware breakfast bowls - mine was pink! I think it had a lid, so maybe didn't start off life as a breakfast bowl. I wonder what happened to it....probably in the loft, my dad doesn't throw anything out
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 10:45 am

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute

My childhood was also FULL of tupperware, it is all much more sophisticated now though- no more brown or orange!

I am taking the crown of tupperware from my mother and hopefully will reign over a just and noble tupperware land!

Thanks for thoughts and will send you lots of tupperware karma!!!
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 10:51 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wiz'n'Ton
My childhood was also FULL of tupperware, it is all much more sophisticated now though- no more brown or orange!
I cant even remember it being brown and orange... I only remember it being kinda see-thru.

Have fun at your party!!
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 11:09 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SarahB
I cant even remember it being brown and orange... I only remember it being kinda see-thru.

Have fun at your party!!
I can recall pale blue and green, lots of difficult to wash up compartments and plastic cruet sets that looked like they belonged on the set of a SMASH commercial .....
Good luck in your enterprise and have a fun party......do they have Anne Summers here????
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 9:17 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lardyl
Good luck in your enterprise and have a fun party......do they have Anne Summers here????
Now they are good parties
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 9:32 pm
Forum Regular

Maz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud of

See you then
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 11:46 pm
Sweeeeet!

Littletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond repute

GUTTED. There were some things that I vowed I would never get into. Washing, cleaning, cooking and tupperware. Since having kids, I actually enjoy all of those things! I've turned into a real Martha Stewart (without the prison time!). Regretfully, Chch is just too far away, especially at the moment (mid moving house). If you ever come here OR branch out over the internet, please let me know. I wish you all the best with your new venture!
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 1:15 am
CockneyLass

dazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lardyl
I can recall pale blue and green, lots of difficult to wash up compartments and plastic cruet sets that looked like they belonged on the set of a SMASH commercial .....
No, they dont have Ann Summers here but they do have things called Naughty Knickers parties. Dont have a clue how to find one though but they used to have them a good few years ago. In fact you can have a home party for just about anything here. We had a Prenzel one a little while ago which was lovely, lots of yummy liqueurs and food.
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 1:17 am
CockneyLass

dazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud of

CHC too far for me too but hope it goes well and good luck with your tupperwaring
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 7:34 am

Thanks for all the lovely words. I do hope it will all work out!

Look forward to seeing some of you again soon!!

Much Love
Toni
Old Apr 4th 2007, 10:38 am

Originally Posted by dazal
No, they dont have Ann Summers here but they do have things called Naughty Knickers parties.
Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!!! (This is the Wiz bit of Wiz'n'Ton BTW) Who talked my missus into Tupperware, when they should have been talking Rubberware
Old Apr 4th 2007, 10:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

A tupperwarming party...with wine. Oh, if you were right up my street , then it would be right up my street
I LOVE Plastic Box, I'm sure I would be like a kid in a sweet shop at a tupperware party.

Hope it goes well for you Toni.
Old Apr 5th 2007, 9:54 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

I swore I would never 'do' Tupperware over here but would love to meet you so can I come?
I'm not buying anything mind
Old Apr 5th 2007, 11:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

planty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond repute

Toni, would love to come to your tupperware/ housewarming party (I remember tupperware form my youth!), but it's just a wee bit too far to come - sorry! Good luck with it anyway. How are you getting on with NZQA? I can't believe you're still waiting. I've just done my first term teaching full time again and I'm shattered - thank goodness for the holidays!
Debbie.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.