Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Tuesday 4th of March, Wellington

Tuesday 4th of March, Wellington

Old Feb 7th 2008, 9:12 pm
ned
BE Enthusiast

ned is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nice
Default Tuesday 4th of March, Wellington

I will be arriving in Welly on the afternoon of the 4th of March.
Does anyone fancy meeting up in town for a swift half
Old Feb 7th 2008, 9:16 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tuesday 4th of March, Wellington

Originally Posted by ned
I will be arriving in Welly on the afternoon of the 4th of March.
Does anyone fancy meeting up in town for a swift half
Sweet as! I'll be there. Do you have transport from the airport, assuming you're flying in. If not, if you don't have too much luggage, I could drive in to work, collect you from your flight and drop you where you need to be. Just let me know.

Where do you want to go for a swift one? Mac's Brewery on the waterfront next to Te Papa is always nice.

And congrats on finally getting your arse over here.
Old Feb 7th 2008, 9:23 pm
ned
BE Enthusiast

ned is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nice

..thank you for the kind offer.
Actually we will be driving in from Auckland, arriving some time in the afternoon.
I'll have the three S's and we'll be into town for a look around.
eee its exciting

Old Feb 7th 2008, 9:50 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ned
..thank you for the kind offer.
Actually we will be driving in from Auckland, arriving some time in the afternoon.
I'll have the three S's and we'll be into town for a look around.
eee its exciting

Cool. "Three 5s" Three 5-year olds?

When are you leaving AKL?
Old Feb 7th 2008, 10:26 pm
ned
BE Enthusiast

We are leaving Auckland the 2nd or 3rd.
3 S's: Shower, S**t and a Shave
Old Feb 7th 2008, 10:37 pm
Account Closed

Yotty is an unknown quantity at this point

That might be a bit too much info for Maz!
Old Feb 7th 2008, 10:48 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Originally Posted by ned
We are leaving Auckland the 2nd or 3rd.
3 S's: Shower, S**t and a Shave
In that order?

Old Feb 7th 2008, 10:51 pm
ned
BE Enthusiast

That was only for symmetry,
I was trying to be poetic
Old Feb 7th 2008, 11:04 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Originally Posted by ned
That was only for symmetry,
I was trying to be poetic
Leave that to the professionals, otherwise you might pull a muscle or something.
Old Feb 7th 2008, 11:09 pm
Maz

Originally Posted by Yotty
That might be a bit too much info for Maz!
Damn straight bro!

Ned, I misread the "S" to be a "5". Easily done at my age and all blah blah blah.
Old Feb 8th 2008, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
Damn straight bro!

Ned, I misread the "S" to be a "5". Easily done at my age and all blah blah blah.
Always good to know its still easy to do some things at your age

Of course, I mean at 22 years old
Old Feb 8th 2008, 5:38 pm
Maz

Originally Posted by irnbru14
Always good to know its still easy to do some things at your age

Of course, I mean at 22 years old
Cheeky young whipper-snapper!
Old Feb 9th 2008, 7:14 am
Forum Regular

Catkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud of

Hi Ned

Glad to see you'll soon be here. Would have liked to have met up for a swift half, but I've got to work then pick the kids up from school. Enjoy the drive, maybe we can all meet up at a later date over a weekend

Catkin
Old Feb 11th 2008, 5:23 am
Maz

Hey Ned, any idea what time of the afternoon yet?
Old Feb 11th 2008, 7:55 am
ned
BE Enthusiast

I dunno yet depends what time I get up; what there is to see on the way;if the car breaks down.

The world is our lobster

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.