Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

T's Birthday Party in CHCH: 13th Sept

T's Birthday Party in CHCH: 13th Sept

Old Aug 25th 2008, 9:41 am
NZ ways is best ways :0)

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute
Default T's Birthday Party in CHCH: 13th Sept

Friends, Romans, Countrymen - lend me your ears!

Forsooth, 'tis my 28th Birthday that approacheth.

For those amongst us that have an affiliation, friendship or other tie with me, this heralds a time to get together, to be merry and to

PARTY!!!

To make it a bit of fun, it's going to be a Romans & Togas party - so don your bestest bed sheets, get the tin-foil out for your gladiator costume, and we'll see you at ours!

7pm 'till late, PM for the official invite, and we hope to see loads of you here Come one come all, newbies and oldies - look forward to it.

T
Old Aug 26th 2008, 1:38 am
Banned

Melza will become famous soon enoughMelza will become famous soon enough
Default Re: T's Birthday Party in CHCH: 13th Sept

Hi from Christchurch!! How long you been here?
I am kiwi born & bred! But lived in Canada for a year.

I am 29, partner Andrew is 32.
Just saying hi ya!!
Old Aug 26th 2008, 10:35 pm

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute

We have been here nearly a year. You are very welcome to come if you to come. PM and will send you the address. I hope to see others coming!
I am going to England tomorrow morning so Andy will be dealing with the PM's.

Hope to see you all soon.
Toni
Old Aug 26th 2008, 10:40 pm
Forum Regular

Maz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Wiz'n'Ton
We have been here nearly a year. You are very welcome to come if you to come. PM and will send you the address. I hope to see others coming!
I am going to England tomorrow morning so Andy will be dealing with the PM's.

Hope to see you all soon.
Toni
Hope you have a great birthday T. Sorry wont be there (in Auckland now), but I'm sure you'll have a fab time. Enjoy your trip to UK.
Old Sep 8th 2008, 12:43 am

Hey Guys,

Just got back from the Uk, had a great time at my friends wedding.

So birthday is on Saturday, and just wondered whos coming???????

Just PM me to get the address if you need it and to let me know if you are coming.

Cheers!

T
Old Sep 9th 2008, 9:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

Have a great time
Old Sep 13th 2008, 10:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Joshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond repute

Was a top night-kicking it roman style.
Head a bit foggy this morning, but nowhere near as bad as Vicki

Cheers guys Look forward to the photos!

Lee
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 9:43 am

Hey Licky! Yeah - was a great do, thanks for coming along and joining in the fun. Ended up kicking the last folks out at 3.30, then fell asleep in the armchair till 6 in the morning Next day = not good

Here's a pic to share the love

Laters,

Tandy
Attached Thumbnails T's Birthday Party in CHCH: 13th Sept-augustseptember-08-343.jpg