Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Trouble is close...

Trouble is close...

Old Nov 2nd 2009, 6:12 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Post Trouble is close...

...in the world generally that is. A lot of folk seem very angry, the mood of the moment is tense. Not unlike the feeling you get when a thunderstorm is close. It feels like a lot of people have had their full dosage of “life” very quickly.

Can’t explain it, it’s just a feeling . Anyone else?
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 12:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Trouble is close...

Originally Posted by Charismatic
...in the world generally that is. A lot of folk seem very angry, the mood of the moment is tense. Not unlike the feeling you get when a thunderstorm is close. It feels like a lot of people have had their full dosage of “life” very quickly.

Can’t explain it, it’s just a feeling . Anyone else?
Nah, I actually feel really happy just now, probably because I am coming to the close of a big building job that I have had to deal with all myself pretty much due to the builders, roofers, plumbers, concreters, electricians, drainage people et al that are our alleged 'professionals'. I am sure there are exceptions out there some of you may have them as partners..but in the Manawatu they are all pretty much not in my good books. Mainly because they rarely if ever turn up..and when they do they never return with a quote. Rant over.

Back to trubble at t'mill. I do still think that NZ is going to have major problems in the coming months of a fiscal nature. Maybe others feel that too and are not on my 'finishing a big job' high.