Tribunal

Old Mar 1st 2015, 4:40 pm
Just Joined

Brownies is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Tribunal

Hi, we have sent in our medical waiver letter and still they say that my father does not meet the medical standard, so what was the point of asking for a medical waiver. He does not have any if the medical conditions that are a complete no no in this country and the majority of his conditions are history no longer an issue. They now say we can pay $700 and take it to tribunal, has anyone done anything like this, has anyone got any advice, who we can get help or advice from please
Old Mar 1st 2015, 5:46 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tribunal

have they stated why exactly? did you have back up documentation from Consultants etc who have treated your father for any of the ailments that are historic ?
Old Mar 1st 2015, 11:13 pm
Just Joined

Brownies is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi they have not stated anything particularly just that he does not meet medical requirements and yes they have had so much relevant back up documents from doctors and surgeons. It seems totally wrong to us as my parents meet all requirements that we are their only family, have the funds and no illness that is on the list of no,s. He has paid his full stamp for nhs and as i understand it nz have a reciprocal agreement though the Commonwealth to provide health care. As you know health care in uk does not have a monetary value on it, and i was not aware that nz has. Again please any info would be gratefully appreciated
Old Mar 2nd 2015, 9:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

moonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to behold

I would ring them and ask them exactly what condition is stopping your fathers application. Unfortunately I'm not sure a tribunal would come out positive, not many employers want to publicly contradict decisions made by their employees. Good luck xx