tom cats

Old Jul 15th 2007, 12:38 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Wink tom cats

I swear I am going to single-handedly (OK - I may need to use both hands ) kill every male cat in the near vicinity.
{Disclaimer: NO, NOT REALLY!}
Why: because we decided not to get the smaller and nicer,friendlier, prettier of our two female kittens neutered so that at some point in the future, we would have one litter of kittens from her.
However, she has obviously lured all the male cats from around here onto our premises with her siren song.
It doesn't seem to matter what I threaten them with verbally: common assault; death by many ingenious and painful paths; plagues of locusts; a trip to the vet where they come home 2 stones lighter ()
What else can I do apart from the obvious and have my kitty neutered?
Warning: this is a light hearted post, please reply in the same vein or even with something sensible to stop the boys but no heavy stuff please

Last edited by karonious; Jul 15th 2007 at 12:40 pm.
Old Jul 15th 2007, 9:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really nice
Default Re: tom cats

Buy one of those big water pistols and pick them off from your 'dick'!!
Old Jul 15th 2007, 11:13 pm
NZ ways is best ways :0)

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute

Become the dominant 'TOM' in the area by peeing into a watering can, dilute it with water, then 'mark' your territory where the big bad pussies all hang out.

Sounds a bit dodge I know, but a mate of a mate of a friend's mate did it and it really does work.

Just remember to top up your 'scent' patches every couple of days to keep them marauding Tom's away.
Old Jul 16th 2007, 12:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Wilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really nice

Originally Posted by Wiz'n'Ton
Become the dominant 'TOM' in the area by peeing into a watering can, dilute it with water, then 'mark' your territory where the big bad pussies all hang out.

Sounds a bit dodge I know, but a mate of a mate of a friend's mate did it and it really does work.

Just remember to top up your 'scent' patches every couple of days to keep them marauding Tom's away.
Even easier, just ban Stevie B from the bathroom and get him to mark his territory outside - might be a bit nippy this time of year tho'!
Old Jul 16th 2007, 1:19 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
I swear I am going to single-handedly (OK - I may need to use both hands ) kill every male cat in the near vicinity.
{Disclaimer: NO, NOT REALLY!}
Why: because we decided not to get the smaller and nicer,friendlier, prettier of our two female kittens neutered so that at some point in the future, we would have one litter of kittens from her.
However, she has obviously lured all the male cats from around here onto our premises with her siren song.
It doesn't seem to matter what I threaten them with verbally: common assault; death by many ingenious and painful paths; plagues of locusts; a trip to the vet where they come home 2 stones lighter ()
What else can I do apart from the obvious and have my kitty neutered?
Warning: this is a light hearted post, please reply in the same vein or even with something sensible to stop the boys but no heavy stuff please
the big boys made her do it....... poor wee girlie