Todays Selection

Old Oct 24th 2007, 2:56 pm
Forum Regular

johnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to all
Default Todays Selection

The draw 24/10/07 The last 3 draws have seen it drop 5 points each fortnight.I need it to go to 105 so here,s hoping in 4 weeks it drops to that but I doubt it will go that low.

All EOIs at or above 140 points = 443 EOIs (974 registrants)

All EOIs with a job or job offer claiming total points between 100 and 135 points = 86 EOIs (209 registrants)

All EOIs claiming 15 points for work experience in an area of absolute skill shortage and with a points total between 100 and 135 points = 44 EOIs (131 registrants)

All EOIs claiming 10 points for work experience in an area of absolute skill shortage and with a points total between 100 and 135 points = 28 EOIs (56 registrants)

All EOIs claiming 10 points for a qualification in an area of absolute skill shortage and with a points total between 100 and 135 points = 34 EOIs (49 registrants)

All EOIs not meeting any of the above criteria, ranked in descending order of points, with a points total between 115 and 135 points = 138 EOIs (371 registrants)