Tipple of choice

Old Nov 9th 2011, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

Droidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud of
Default Re: Tipple of choice

I got pretty used to Speights Old Dark - Gold Medal might be more to your taste if you like 'Dish-watter' Brit beer. I could never understand why the offies used to stick it out in the chiller with the lagers ... what's that all about ?
Old Nov 10th 2011, 12:40 am

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE= wich aint a proper pint but dont get me started.
Neil[/QUOTE]

About a pint is a 'handle' of Speights, is that right ? Is it a pint ? Isn't it a pint ? Who cares, it's Friday, get it downya !

My kiwi husband was looking forward to getting re-acquainted with NZ beers on his return to NZ. So his brother in law offerred him a Heineken on his first night in NZ. Obviously considered to be the smart choice in Auckland ! He got his own NZ beer (yes really) the next day and put it in their fridge.
Old Nov 10th 2011, 10:50 pm
Forum Regular

rason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud of

The Guiness that you get around is not any worse than in the UK. No real beer though except Galbraiths in the North Island which is excellent.

Ive just got myself used to drinking lager again. I like Tui from the Tap if im goin to have it but just started drinking Macs Gold a bit more now its sunny