Thread Killers

Old Apr 11th 2007, 8:33 pm
Sweeeeet!

Littletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thread Killers

Hmmmmm, thread killers, I could name a few, but I won't or else this thread will never end!! (Well, unless they post of course!!).

Good to see you back NG, I knew you'd be lurking in the shadows somewhere
Old Apr 11th 2007, 10:02 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
Just out of human interest I wonder who will be the last person to make a contribution to this shallow thread on this shallow web site?
Well it could well be me

Im last at everything

Old Apr 11th 2007, 10:15 pm

Mandie is an unknown quantity at this point

(sad little mf that I am)
No not a sad MF you're a very funny MF....well i think so anyhow

it's quotes like yours that keep me going...You make me laugh so much!!!

You're very funny

(sorry mrs NG)
Old Apr 11th 2007, 10:16 pm
Sweeeeet!

Littletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mandie.H
No not a sad MF you're a very funny MF....well i think so anyhow

it's quotes like yours that keep me going...You make me laugh so much!!!

You're very funny

(sorry mrs NG)

flirt!
Old Apr 11th 2007, 10:42 pm

Originally Posted by Littletoe
flirt!

Sssh other mrs NG might hear and send the heavies round!!!
Old Apr 12th 2007, 1:25 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Ha ha!
Me!
Threadkiller extraordinaire!
Old Apr 12th 2007, 2:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

julesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to behold

not quite yet
Old Apr 12th 2007, 6:36 pm
Forum Regular

Suicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to all

Is it dead yet?

Did I kill it?
Old Apr 12th 2007, 6:36 pm

Originally Posted by Suicide Sheep
Is it dead yet?

Did I kill it?
Nah...not you!!!
Old Apr 13th 2007, 4:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Wilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really nice

DIE!!:curse:
Old Apr 13th 2007, 4:53 am
BE Enthusiast

brussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to behold

Just having a sticky beak at my past postings (sad little mf that I am) and I’ve noticed that on more than several contributions I have killed the thread, that is to say I have been the last contributor to a thread.

Just out of human interest I wonder who will be the last person to make a contribution to this shallow thread on this shallow web site?

Another thought………….this is post 996……………yippppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeee!

You have started many a thread too
Old Apr 13th 2007, 7:26 am
BE Enthusiast

RedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to all

I think I could be a natural at killing threads!
Old Apr 13th 2007, 7:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Winnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud of

Not me, pleeeaaassseeee............
Old Apr 13th 2007, 10:46 am
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

Just having a sticky beak at my past postings (sad little mf that I am) and I’ve noticed that on more than several contributions I have killed the thread, that is to say I have been the last contributor to a thread.

Another thought………….this is post 996……………yippppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeee!
Hey NG,

I usually get the MF title so don't feel lonely

Look on the bright side, it's nice to have the final say
Old Apr 13th 2007, 4:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Nope - I always have to have the last word .... or you'll never hear the end of it

just ask Carl

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.