Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Thorntons Continental Chocolates

Thorntons Continental Chocolates

Old Jan 20th 2010, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

anniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud of
Default Thorntons Continental Chocolates

Hello everyone thought I'd give you something to chuckle over.
My son visited at Christmas bringing with him a large box of thorntons continental....yum !
Saved them until last night, I wanted to prolong the experience so read the little menu first....and though these are even better than I remember them !! I opened the box with anticipation and.......something moved. ANTS !!!! hundreds of minute little things all over MY chocolates, to say murder was on my mind is the understatement of the year lol
I'm sure it was their revenge for me digging my veggie garden and destroying their homes
Old Jan 20th 2010, 8:08 am
Forum Regular

zoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nice
Default Re: Thorntons Continental Chocolates

I know how you feel -the little blighters ate the rest of my Thorntons special toffee!
Old Jan 20th 2010, 7:52 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

They do Thorntons Chocolates at my Local Sweet Shop
Old Jan 20th 2010, 9:48 pm
Forum Regular

zoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nice

Originally Posted by love30stm
They do Thorntons Chocolates at my Local Sweet Shop
Did I mention its my birthday soon??