Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Things to do before you leave uk?

Things to do before you leave uk?

Old Jul 11th 2008, 4:19 am
Forum Regular

benandlea is a jewel in the roughbenandlea is a jewel in the roughbenandlea is a jewel in the roughbenandlea is a jewel in the roughbenandlea is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Things to do before you leave uk?

We are planning from now , as we want to ensure our future is the success we know we deserve to have, as would rush things and no doubt miss things or do things 'wrong' so thatis partly why we are planning, plus it is a target and goal for when uni gets tough and makes us frustrated

Lea x
Old Jul 11th 2008, 7:41 am
BE Enthusiast

pumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud of

Hi Guys!

Thanks for all the replies! Lea - I wish I was as organised as you!! We have just over 3 months to go and I'm only just doing this!!! aaaarrrgh!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 11th 2008, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

benandlea is a jewel in the roughbenandlea is a jewel in the roughbenandlea is a jewel in the roughbenandlea is a jewel in the roughbenandlea is a jewel in the rough

Knowing us thought the nearer to our departure date which as yet all we know is by 2012 at latest, we will not be very far with the organisation of ourselves which is why we are doing the main research along the way

Lea
x