That's that then

Old Oct 3rd 2007, 7:46 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: That's that then

Originally Posted by Kerry W
Karen
Our thoughts are with you, it seems you have many friends that will help you get through this.

Thinking about you

Kerry
Crying now - not for him but for everyone's kind thoughts
Karen B
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 7:50 am
Forum Regular

Divine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really nice

Keep your chin up girl, we women are a breed of our own and we are tough. I cant imagine how you are feeling, but im sure taking one day at a time will make it less painful. Sending you cyber good wishes and support. Debborah.x
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 7:55 am
Just Joined

necroscope157 is a jewel in the roughnecroscope157 is a jewel in the roughnecroscope157 is a jewel in the roughnecroscope157 is a jewel in the rough

Karen

I am new member and don't know ya, but want you to know you've got support. 1 Strike ya out......
Take care, and keep strong, it will get better, I just feel the pain and disappointment.....

our thoughts are with you

Paul & Lynne (on our way to Paraparaunmu)
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 7:59 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by necroscope157
Karen

I am new member and don't know ya, but want you to know you've got support. 1 Strike ya out......
Take care, and keep strong, it will get better, I just feel the pain and disappointment.....

our thoughts are with you

Paul & Lynne (on our way to Paraparaunmu)

I'll be over at the weekend and we can play pin the tail on the donkey if you have any photos of him left? XXX
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 8:04 am
Galaxy 1: Cadbury's 0

uk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
Tomorrow we would have celebrated a whole year in New Zealand.
I was coming back from the Gym this morning in the pouring rain, thinking "it's great here". The I got home and Steve told me he was having an affair. After some talking, I said he had to leave.
That's it - my dreams, my hopes my aspirations - all gone.
Karen B

Karen,

Really sorry to hear your very sad news. But lovely that you have some good support around you and I wish you all the best for the coming few emotional weeks. Karma to you for your stoic attitude in the face of adversity.
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 9:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Wilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really nice

Karen, keep your chin up girl! Get through one day at a time and if you need to vent your feelings.....we're all here!! Big cyber hug too!
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 9:25 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Get's you thinking!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVm-R...qLWpOTnSD5dsOQ

Old Oct 3rd 2007, 10:56 am
BE Forum Addict

luvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: That's that then

I'm shocked to open this thread....that's the third in as many weeks.....I have only seen your supportive replies to others and like a couple of posters ago do not know you, but undertand how much harder this must be to deal with so far from your home country support network......don't rush into anything....cry, cry and cry again because it's way healthier to grief/feel sorry for yourself/release your emotions than to bottle them up....keep an open mind as to whether it does really mean the end of your joint life...you are surely in anger phase right now.......hope you have plenty of friends in your NZ town who can properly support you through whatever this means longterm. I fear lots of 'cyberspace shoulders to cry on' don't really cut the mustard at times like this.
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 12:19 pm
Just Joined

brightie will become famous soon enoughbrightie will become famous soon enough

I very sorry to hear this and my thoughts are with you. I know we dont know each other but we have this in common. My husband has had 2 affairs . I know its early days but it does get better, its a rollercoaster of emotions.
hope to speak soon. PM me if want.

take care

Simone x
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 2:06 pm
aka Mandie.H

11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light

Really sad to hear this news karen, my thought are with you
take care
Mandie.H
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 2:26 pm
Forum Regular

Happy Wanderer is a name known to allHappy Wanderer is a name known to allHappy Wanderer is a name known to allHappy Wanderer is a name known to allHappy Wanderer is a name known to allHappy Wanderer is a name known to allHappy Wanderer is a name known to allHappy Wanderer is a name known to allHappy Wanderer is a name known to allHappy Wanderer is a name known to allHappy Wanderer is a name known to all

Originally Posted by luvwelly
I'm shocked to open this thread....that's the third in as many weeks.....I have only seen your supportive replies to others and like a couple of posters ago do not know you, but undertand how much harder this must be to deal with so far from your home country support network......don't rush into anything....cry, cry and cry again because it's way healthier to grief/feel sorry for yourself/release your emotions than to bottle them up....keep an open mind as to whether it does really mean the end of your joint life...you are surely in anger phase right now.......hope you have plenty of friends in your NZ town who can properly support you through whatever this means longterm. I fear lots of 'cyberspace shoulders to cry on' don't really cut the mustard at times like this.
luvwelly has said it so well.

xxx
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 3:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

littleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
What a bastard!!! Thinking of you... here's a big cyber hug coming at you...

Simon xxx
Couldn't have put it better myself. Hang on in there, Karen.

Alison
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 4:20 pm
Forum Regular

McGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really nice

Karen, I don't know you but was shocked to hear your news. I agree with Luvwelly, it's early days, go with the emotions, don't rush into any major decisions and it will all come good eventually. Best of luck
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 4:22 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Shocked and stunned by how many people have replied.
Thank you for your support
Karen
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 5:31 pm
Cornish Lass

Marika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to behold

Hi Karen,
just felt I had to say how sorry I was, this is so bad, can't imagine what you are going through. Its great though that there is so much support around you. Try to stay strong. I hope we meet one day,I'll save a special hug for you.
Marika

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.