That's that then

Old Oct 3rd 2007, 12:12 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default That's that then

Tomorrow we would have celebrated a whole year in New Zealand.
I was coming back from the Gym this morning in the pouring rain, thinking "it's great here". The I got home and Steve told me he was having an affair. After some talking, I said he had to leave.
That's it - my dreams, my hopes my aspirations - all gone.
Karen B
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 12:16 am
BE Enthusiast

dlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: That's that then

are you ok? Is there anything we can do to help? Hugs!
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 12:21 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dlmckay
are you ok? Is there anything we can do to help? Hugs!
Just having someone this side of the world thinking about me is a bonus.
Thank you
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 12:22 am
BE Enthusiast

dlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by karonious
Just having someone this side of the world thinking about me is a bonus.
Thank you
Of course we are here - that's the whole point of the forum right?

Gosh, I just wish I could do something practical for you - have you decided what you're doing next? Staying, going, making wax effigy and sticking pins in it???
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 12:25 am
conquering the world!

Of course we are here - that's the whole point of the forum right?

Gosh, I just wish I could do something practical for you - have you decided what you're doing next? Staying, going, making wax effigy and sticking pins in it???
I've already poured conditioner and shampoo in the bags he left in the bedroom. Along with the decapitated teddy I gave him 17 years ago. And the contents od the hoover bag....
I haven't cried and I don't intend to either.
I have emptied out all the booze in the house as I don't intend to start drinking myself into a stupour about it either.
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 12:30 am
BE Enthusiast

I have emptied out all the booze in the house as I don't intend to start drinking myself into a stupour about it either.
Good for you. Now is the time to be strong.
I'll flick you an email....
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 12:50 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

Sorry to hear the news Karen.

So keep the house and contents, cars and everything else.

Than start looking for a younger better model
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 12:55 am
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya

Any suits you can cut up? Paint stripper on the car? Sorry to hear this Karen - it's probably far too soon to be making any decisions about what you're going to do but NZ's a big country so it's your oyster now. Lots of people are around for you - there's a girls night out on 18th October if you fancy making a trip up to Auckland? Take care.
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 1:38 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

SHIT Karen! :curse:

Please don't start thinking you have to leave NZ or anything. Just take your time with your decisions, and know that your friends are thinking of you at this incredibly rough time. (((hugs!)))
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 1:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ted Logan
Than start looking for a younger better model
Pah, that's the last thing she needs...

Originally Posted by Batty
there's a girls night out on 18th October if you fancy making a trip up to Auckland? Take care.
It'd be great if you could come up, I'm sure we can find some lodgings for you
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 1:42 am
conquering the world!

Pah, that's the last thing she needs...

It'd be great if you could come up, I'm sure we can find some lodgings for you
We bought what I imagine is our last joint purchase today - a new satnav - for me....but I hate driving anywhere I don't know so I would manage to get lost between Hamilton and Auckland
Thank you for the invitation though.
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 1:58 am

Avid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond repute

Karen B
That's sad news...but you've only had a few hours for this to sink in. Perhaps over time things will work out better than they seem at the moment.

All the best.
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 2:12 am
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light

Tomorrow we would have celebrated a whole year in New Zealand.
I was coming back from the Gym this morning in the pouring rain, thinking "it's great here". The I got home and Steve told me he was having an affair. After some talking, I said he had to leave.
Karen B
hi jacky g here.....if he strays that easy ...then he wasn't worth keeping in the first place....one strike and there out thats what i say....

but seriously hope you are ok...you seem quite strong about thishave you told your family yet....
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 2:12 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

my thoughts are with you

dawn x
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 2:22 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by garryhg
hi jacky g here.....if he strays that easy ...then he wasn't worth keeping in the first place....one strike and there out thats what i say....

but seriously hope you are ok...you seem quite strong about thishave you told your family yet....
Thanks jacky,
I can't/won't have him back after this, it just wouldn't be right.
2 of my sons phoned up this morning after I told my 'daughter-in-law', it was really good to hear from them. I told both his parents, they seem very sad.
Not going to cry, not going to cry - get mad instead
Karen B

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.