thats that then,

Old Sep 14th 2007, 7:50 am
Account Closed

Dustybin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default thats that then,

Hello all, Myself and Mrs Bin have been in NZ for a few weeks now, I've managed to get a Job (not sure how I did that!)

Just the joys of immigration to sort!

So just popped to say greeting from Christchurch!
(only took us 12 months and 10 or so countries to get here!)

Old Sep 14th 2007, 7:56 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: thats that then,

Originally Posted by Dustybin
Hello all, Myself and Mrs Bin have been in NZ for a few weeks now, I've managed to get a Job (not sure how I did that!)

Welcome to the forum
I'm thinking you must be of a certain age to use the moniker 'Dustybin'
Old Sep 14th 2007, 8:09 am
Account Closed

Dustybin is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not that old, but the grey hair does me no favours!

Old Sep 14th 2007, 10:05 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Good Evening DustyBin

Congratulations on scoring yourself a job Are you here for the duration? or just for a reccie
Old Sep 16th 2007, 10:34 pm
Forum Regular

hjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,
Welcome to the forum,congrats on the job thing!

Helen
Old Sep 17th 2007, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

Animal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to all

Well done you and welcome to our little world!! How have you found the whole experience and life in NZ?

Regards Gaynor x