Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Thats mine that is :-)))

Thats mine that is :-)))

Old Feb 27th 2007, 9:05 am
preet in the bays

preetsangha is just really nicepreetsangha is just really nicepreetsangha is just really nicepreetsangha is just really nicepreetsangha is just really nicepreetsangha is just really nicepreetsangha is just really nicepreetsangha is just really nicepreetsangha is just really nice
Thumbs up Thats mine that is :-)))

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...n-87779578.htm

Bought it on friday. One week in NZ and getting around now in my own wheels. Of course had to get some shades .

Anyone in the Albany area fancy a pint (or near)? I could do with some advice and I offer any I can :-)

I'll get the first couple in!

Preet in Albany (Michele in uk
Old Feb 27th 2007, 9:17 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thats mine that is :-)))

Originally Posted by preetsangha

Bought it on friday. One week in NZ and getting around now in my own wheels. Of course had to get some shades .

Anyone in the Albany area fancy a pint (or near)? I could do with some advice and I offer any I can :-)

Congratulations on buying some wheels - is it a kit car and the next installment has the body?
Nah, I do understand!
I'm so crap with cars I can't even remember what make ours is and what the reg is even though we have had it 5 months!
But I know it's silver !
Old Feb 27th 2007, 9:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thats mine that is :-)))

Looks like a super-duper car!

Good for you!

Would love to meet up for a pint as I am from Horsham, just up the road from you but……………….I am currently in Oz, ho hum……..never mind.

Some drive carefully karma coming your way, may help you drive better but……….probably not!
Old Feb 27th 2007, 9:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thats mine that is :-)))

By the way......."it" is possible in a Mini.........thought I'd share that with you.................
Old Feb 27th 2007, 9:21 am
preet in the bays

preetsangha is just really nicepreetsangha is just really nicepreetsangha is just really nicepreetsangha is just really nicepreetsangha is just really nicepreetsangha is just really nicepreetsangha is just really nicepreetsangha is just really nicepreetsangha is just really nice

Originally Posted by karonious
Congratulations on buying some wheels - is it a kit car and the next installment has the body?
Nah, I do understand!
I'm so crap with cars I can't even remember what make ours is and what the reg is even though we have had it 5 months!
But I know it's silver !
:-) As long as it goes from A->B and back!

I went to the auctions but didn't really like what I saw. Too expensive in my eyes (especially since I didn't now how much I' need it). So I went onto trademe and discovered that this car was going and that the guy had spent loads of money but was emigrating. I went to test drive and he was the nicest guy you could meet. The auction closed on Friday morning and I was in a bidding war for 20 minutes. Price went from 2G to 3,5 in that time :-(
Old Feb 27th 2007, 9:21 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
By the way......."it" is possible in a Mini.........thought I'd share that with you.................
Funny enough, as the proud owner (in the past) of a mini - I knew that
Old Feb 27th 2007, 9:22 am
preet in the bays

thanks
Old Feb 27th 2007, 9:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Default Is it you Karon?????

Funny enough, as the proud owner (in the past) of a mini - I knew that
My goodness...................was it you and I together so to speak????????
Old Feb 27th 2007, 9:30 am
conquering the world!

Default Re: Is it you Karon?????

My goodness...................was it you and I together so to speak????????
Gracious, what a thought!!
Old Feb 27th 2007, 9:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Default Is it you Karon?????

Gracious, what a thought!!

Hee hee hee...........
Old Feb 27th 2007, 1:49 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Is it you Karon?????

Many congrats on your "new" car, Preet! I've sent you some karma, and have fun with your new wheels.
Old Feb 27th 2007, 4:39 pm
Forum Regular

Loxley is just really niceLoxley is just really niceLoxley is just really niceLoxley is just really niceLoxley is just really niceLoxley is just really niceLoxley is just really niceLoxley is just really nice

Hi, were in Albany, Beer sounds good anytime.
Old Feb 27th 2007, 5:49 pm
preet in the bays

Default Re: Is it you Karon?????

Originally Posted by Maz
Many congrats on your "new" car, Preet! I've sent you some karma, and have fun with your new wheels.
cheers. Maybe thats why I slept so well last night.
Old Feb 27th 2007, 5:50 pm
preet in the bays

Originally Posted by Loxley
Hi, were in Albany, Beer sounds good anytime.
Ok lets do it.
Old Apr 16th 2007, 11:53 am
preet in the bays

Ok lets do it.
Oh dear this completely sliiped my mind. Sorry

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.