Reload this Page >

Thank you Catchafire.

Thank you Catchafire.

Old Feb 16th 2014, 9:09 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Cool Thank you Catchafire.

This is a bit sad & glad.

I hope he won't mind my singing his praises, nor sparing his blushes.

You may have noticed that Catchafire hasn't been around too much of late & he has now decided to hand in his spam toaster and moderator cloak.

Catcha is such a great ambassador for a new New Zealand life. He and his family came with nowt and have slowly built on that to make a quality NZ life for themselves using their own hard work and innovation . I think it's just ace & so inspiring .

Sadly for BE , this now means he hasn't really the time to spend reading posts on here , chasing spam , trolls and the like.

This is a good thing to happen though so it makes me glad in a way, as it means he's too busy with his business which is all to the good for his family.

Can you please join me in a heartfelt thank you to Catcha for the time and effort he put into this teeny NZ forum.

I will miss him as a mod about the place .

Don't be a stranger Catcha and I hope this year's grape harvest is a great vIntage for EUREKA WINES
Old Feb 16th 2014, 9:30 pm
She'll be right

Pom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thank you Catchafire.

I was wondering where Catcha had gotten to! I guessed that he would be having too much fun to be posting on here

Catcha - I have enjoyed your input to the forum and have always been thankful of the positive attitude that you bring to the place. You always seemed to lift up the forum and bring a vibe of positivity.

I hope you will not be a stranger though, Catcha. I would love to hear your updates and adventures you are having.

All the best and good luck with everything
Old Feb 16th 2014, 10:01 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

had been wondering

If we had spent more time of the SI would of tried to of tracked him down and possibly got a few freebies

Don't be a stranger and glad things are all going well for you and your family

Last edited by MrsFychan; Feb 16th 2014 at 10:33 pm.
Old Feb 16th 2014, 10:16 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

He rocks!!!
Old Feb 16th 2014, 10:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pom_Chch
I was wondering where Catcha had gotten to! I guessed that he would be having too much fun to be posting on here

Catcha - I have enjoyed your input to the forum and have always been thankful of the positive attitude that you bring to the place. You always seemed to lift up the forum and bring a vibe of positivity.

I hope you will not be a stranger though, Catcha. I would love to hear your updates and adventures you are having.

All the best and good luck with everything
+1

All The Best From Us Too Catcha.
Old Feb 17th 2014, 3:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Assanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond repute

All the best and a fantastic harvest!!
Old Feb 17th 2014, 3:49 am
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Catcha for doing your time modding - a thankless task as far as I can see. I hope you have many fantastic wine years and your business grows and grows, and your family thrives
Old Feb 17th 2014, 4:09 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on the growing business Catcha. Hope to get down there one of these days. You've been a fab Mod & some of us know how difficult that can be.
Old Feb 17th 2014, 4:13 am
jmh
BE Forum Addict

jmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond repute

And they produce damn fine wines!
Old Feb 17th 2014, 12:18 pm
Forum Regular

Purrball has a reputation beyond reputePurrball has a reputation beyond reputePurrball has a reputation beyond reputePurrball has a reputation beyond reputePurrball has a reputation beyond reputePurrball has a reputation beyond reputePurrball has a reputation beyond reputePurrball has a reputation beyond reputePurrball has a reputation beyond reputePurrball has a reputation beyond reputePurrball has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bourbon-biscuit
a thankless task as far as I can see.

Yes.

Although saying that, and perhaps this isn't the right time and place, but if there's a spare mod slot going you could do worse than offer Persephone a promotion for giving good value, and being consistently helpful and informative.
Old Feb 18th 2014, 4:24 am

Catchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for your kind words. Just realised we have been in NZ now for ten years this month. Will post a update soon!

Will be back more regularly, once harvest is out of the way.
Old Feb 18th 2014, 4:30 am
`

The nets are up.
Old Feb 18th 2014, 4:31 am
`

Originally Posted by Sue
He rocks!!!
He does.
Old Feb 18th 2014, 7:43 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for being a great mod Catcha. Good luck with your business.
Old Mar 4th 2014, 1:54 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
He does.
Yes he does. Only just read this (there really ought to be some Mod News section on here). Very sorry to hear that catcha won't be around so much.....what a pity. Life gets in the way of BE sometimes.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.