Tattoo

Old Sep 12th 2011, 5:22 pm
Forum Regular

rachmac has a brilliant futurerachmac has a brilliant futurerachmac has a brilliant futurerachmac has a brilliant futurerachmac has a brilliant futurerachmac has a brilliant future
Default Re: Tattoo

That reminds of the one who asked someone in the local chinese takeaway to translate 'free spirit', but ended up getting tatt'd with 'three spare ribs'

Old Sep 12th 2011, 7:54 pm
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

There was a guy who had tats done while on holiday in Thailand a while back, it was in the news. It was his football team's logo. He got a bit drunk to pluck up courage and didn't look what the guy was doing.
He'd taken in the two pictures he wanted and helpfully written on the paper which arm he wanted each one on - so the guy faithfully tattooed "Left arm" and "Right arm" under them.
Old Sep 13th 2011, 8:53 pm
Banned

Perthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to all

Question came up last night in the pub......8 blokes....question.
Would you marry a bird with a full sleeve.
Result yes...1 No....7

I was on my own
Old Sep 13th 2011, 9:36 pm
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Perthbum
Question came up last night in the pub......8 blokes....question.
Would you marry a bird with a full sleeve.
Result yes...1 No....7

I was on my own
Depends on the size of her assets.

Old Sep 13th 2011, 9:46 pm
Forum Regular

fairystar is a name known to allfairystar is a name known to allfairystar is a name known to allfairystar is a name known to allfairystar is a name known to allfairystar is a name known to allfairystar is a name known to allfairystar is a name known to allfairystar is a name known to allfairystar is a name known to allfairystar is a name known to all

I have a back piece and a few others
Most were done in the UK, but had a cover up done, here in Brisbane.
Old Aug 8th 2012, 4:37 am
Happy in Wellington

Thought I'd resurrect this thread

I had my Ta Moko extended last year to add our daughter:

It incorporates elements to represent water, earth and weaving to tie her into the land and nature, and to represent the weaving together of our family. Also a manaia, a spiritual guardian which straddles the real and spirit worlds tol protect her from evil