Tai Chi

Old Mar 24th 2008, 8:57 am
Dreamfish's workhorse

dribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to all
Default Re: Tai Chi

Originally Posted by Ted Logan
Now that would be a thing to see, a bunch of pommie expats down by the lagoon going Tai Chi Actually it might be fun to do but I'll probably end up laughing too much, oh plus you guys are way to far out.

Mine's a green tea please.
Well if your all doing it, then the only people that laugh at you will be the ignorant that wont join in..

How about a webcam link up.. Mirimar and Lagoon join spirit through technology (and not over a bar )

Good call, any idea where you can actually get REAL green tea?
Old Mar 24th 2008, 8:57 am

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Maz
Sting's physique is pretty much 100% due to yoga. You can make time for it. Or not. When I practice it regularly, I get very toned very quickly, and lose weight too. Can't argue with that.
Maz - ur rising to the bait. Dribble is a terrible tease - just ignore him
Old Mar 24th 2008, 8:58 am
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute

Mmmmm, tai cheese....mmmmmmmmmmm
Old Mar 24th 2008, 9:00 am
Dreamfish's workhorse

dribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to all

Do they make silk kilts?

Hey perhaps you and Ted can hook up in your bed clothes... oooeerr!
Old Mar 24th 2008, 9:06 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by dreamfish
Tracksuit and sweater is fine. Think you will give our poor neighbours a heart attack if you all roll up on our lawn in your silky negligé
So would Danny
Old Mar 24th 2008, 9:08 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by dribble
Do they make silk kilts?

Hey perhaps you and Ted can hook up in your bed clothes... oooeerr!
Green Tai Curry (groan)

I'll get me coat
Old Mar 24th 2008, 9:36 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dreamfish
Maz - ur rising to the bait. Dribble is a terrible tease - just ignore him
Nope, not rising to any bait here. Ignoring him is easily done. He is a n00b after all.

Originally Posted by Ted Logan
Green Tai Curry (groan)

I'll get me coat
Please do. Though Rob is the king of getting his coat in these parts.
Old Mar 24th 2008, 9:44 am
Dreamfish's workhorse

puts down more ground bait...

so how often do you perform yoga, the only lotus you will find me in is the Elise

Danny you up for some early morning action, or is it just ya mrs? :-D
Old Mar 24th 2008, 9:47 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

You can only run a class if you wear the jammies.
End of debate: do it; do it now!!
Or in the morning if you prefer
Old Mar 24th 2008, 9:48 am

Originally Posted by karonious
You can only run a class if you wear the jammies.
End of debate: do it; do it now!!
Or in the morning if you prefer
not sure i got enough silk for some PJs... anyone have a spare parachute
Old Mar 24th 2008, 9:49 am
Dreamfish's workhorse

<slips into silk sheath>

dam, wheres my silk slippers...

oh well bare foot it is... ring the gong...

medic... I have carpet burns on my sole
Old Mar 24th 2008, 9:50 am

<slips into silk sheath>

dam, wheres my silk slippers...

oh well bare foot it is... ring the gong...

medic... I have carpet burns on my sole
you are meant to be doing the crane, not the moonwalk!
Old Mar 24th 2008, 9:52 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

puts down more ground bait...

so how often do you perform yoga
I don't "perform". I practice. And it's none of your goddamn business.
Old Mar 24th 2008, 9:53 am
Dreamfish's workhorse

its more like ghecko in the Dessert... ouch ouch hot hot

perhaps Danny has a spare pair of Nike's

Just FYI the crane is a Karate move!
Old Mar 24th 2008, 9:54 am

Just FYI the crane is a Karate move!
i stand (so i can put my other foot down) corrected

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.