Survivor Auckland

Old Sep 19th 2016, 11:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Survivor Auckland

So which one of these jokers are we voting out this week:

Mayoral candidates: Meet the 18 trying to win the Auckland mayoralty | Stuff.co.nz

Tyrone Raumati - Stuff reached out to him on social media to find out his policy stance. But Raumati is yet to respond.

Um sorry bro, you failed at the first hurdle bro, it's a no from me!!

Phil O'Connor A man who has perhaps contested more mayoral elections than any other in the current field, O'Connor is however, and always has been, a difficult man to track down. He never provides public contact details with his mayoral candidacy and issues no policy statements. All we ever know is that he's running on a ticket of Christians Against Abortion.

Umm, sorry Phil it's definitely a no from me!!

John Palino "Our city needs leadership from people who will solve the problems Auckland faces. We need a mayor and a council who put forward real policy solutions to the very real problems facing Aucklanders."
Palino said he's releasing more detailed policies closer to the October 9 postal vote.

Um Mr Palino just 19 days left to get your act together - a big fat NO from me.

This is way easier than I thought.
Old Sep 20th 2016, 1:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Survivor Auckland

I'm disappointed mike Hoskin isn't standing
He's full of shit. Would make a perfect mayor
Old Sep 20th 2016, 7:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Justcol
I'm disappointed mike Hoskin isn't standing
He's full of shit. Would make a perfect mayor
Yes he'd be in good company; reading some of the profiles I don't think I ever saw such a bunch of losers and misfits..

Today in my quest to narrow down the field to Auckland's least biggest loser I had a look at Adam John 'I won't do a single thing' Holland

Auckland Mayoralty | Not A Party

#Prayforus #PrayforAuckland #Please #weneedallthefrigginghelpwecanget
Old Sep 20th 2016, 12:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

I kinda like Mr Holland, I think he might be onto something

To have his agenda blog in the same prestigious list as
"If you've ever obeyed an authority figure you are capable of murder"
and
"Try not to move to Somalia"
obviously shows his credentials

I give him 2 thumbs up
Old Sep 21st 2016, 7:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

And they reckon Boris was a basketcase; I don't feel particularly safe living on the same island as this dude.

I have a policy to finally tackle these problems facing our great city; to secede from New Zealand entirely and build a wall around the new Nation of Auckland where we will be forming our own government consisting of you, the people, and myself as head of state.

The Great Wall of Auckland will be paid for by New Zealand, not Auckland, and if the people of New Zealand want to complain about it, that's fine because we have 1.4 million people, and the vast majority of naval vessels, fighter jets, soldiers etc.
Auckland mayoral candidate from Not A Party: Adam Holland | Scoop News
Old Sep 21st 2016, 12:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

speaking for the rest of the country, we like the wall idea
Old Sep 21st 2016, 3:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

LittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond repute

Depends how far out the wall is, of course.

For economic construction the North Wall should use natural features such as rivers, and run coast to coast. Around Mangawhai looks good.

Southern Wall is a bit more of a problem; probably Port Waikato to Miranda.

The wall could be funded by tolls for any traffic between North and South.
Old Sep 21st 2016, 10:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like he has a sense of humour - unlike most politicians
Old Sep 21st 2016, 11:05 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Our voting documents arrived on Monday. We are both trying to muster enough enthusiasm to open the envelopes
Old Sep 22nd 2016, 12:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Kotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond repute

One advantage to living rurally is you may have met the candidates. We are trying to get our road sealed and the Mayor and two Councillors came to our small village (40 people) meeting - surprise :-)

Easier than trying decipher the electoral handouts which are heavy on 'sustainability', 'diversity,' inclusivity' and' increased spending with lower taxes - oh and few words of Maori to touch all bases. :-)
Old Sep 22nd 2016, 2:22 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I see the thread title, I keep thinking it is this
Old Sep 22nd 2016, 9:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
Our voting documents arrived on Monday. We are both trying to muster enough enthusiasm to open the envelopes
LOL and they'll wonder why nobody bothered to vote - it's too much like hard work with so much dross to sift through.