Supermarket sweep

Old Jan 23rd 2007, 10:12 pm
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Supermarket sweep

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Am a little spoilt with slow cooking, which suits my life to a tee as am very slow; can you get Agas in NZ? I shall miss mine soooo badly when we leave!
Do you know, I don' think you can - THINK, don't know. I never saw one. You can get BBQs though - they're similar.
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 10:16 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mazi
Do you know, I don' think you can - THINK, don't know. I never saw one. You can get BBQs though - they're similar.
I only tried barbequeing food once and it was most definitely not slow cooking, everything came off black and charred!!!
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 10:17 pm
Account Closed

I only tried barbequeing food once and it was most definitely not slow cooking, everything came off black and charred!!!
Isn't that what's supposed to happen to barbecued food? All the barbecued food I had in NZ was like that.
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 10:19 pm
Account Closed

Come to think of it, all the barbecued food I've had in Italy has been like that too.
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 10:19 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Am a little spoilt with slow cooking, which suits my life to a tee as am very slow; can you get Agas in NZ? I shall miss mine soooo badly when we leave!

Panic ye not Fairy Lady

http://www.rangemaster.co.nz/
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 10:23 pm

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
Panic ye not Fairy Lady

http://www.rangemaster.co.nz/
I've not clicked on your link yet, shall be doing that from work tomorrow - why waste my valuable hometime?! Pray, tell, how do you have all this random info?!
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 10:24 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

www.google.co.nz !!!!
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 10:30 pm

Yay!!!!! Couldn't help myself, clicked link, and tis true, I can have Aga!!!!! Obviously gas, not oil, as they've yet to drill in the right place for that!!! But sadly they provide no prices, which usually means; "If you need to ask Madam, you can't afford to buy?"

Hubby now insisting I watch the Black Cats ... cricket shite ...
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 10:32 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Yay!!!!! Couldn't help myself, clicked link, and tis true, I can have Aga!!!!! Obviously gas, not oil, as they've yet to drill in the right place for that!!! But sadly they provide no prices, which usually means; "If you need to ask Madam, you can't afford to buy?"

Computer throwing a hissy fit about something so gonna sign off for tonight.
Tell Hubby not to gloat too much!!

Speak to you soon

Sarah x
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 10:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Cricket is cool, once you know the rules! I watched NZ v England yesterday after work. 2 yr old and hubby shouting for England, I come home from work and rocked the boat, telling lil one she should shout for NZ, so she then shouted 'zengland'
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 10:34 pm
Account Closed

Computer throwing a hissy fit about something so gonna sign off for tonight.
Tell Hubby not to gloat too much!!

Speak to you soon

Sarah x
Weird, so did mine - something about being on ex pats too long and to bugger off.
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 10:39 pm

Weird, so did mine - something about being on ex pats too long and to bugger off.
Yes, probably why Hubby's resorted to the cricket, to gloat and coz feels neglected!!

Jude, I just don't get the rules, but then I don't with the rugby either, but then there is Dan Carter!!! So who cares what the rules are?!
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 10:40 pm

You don't have a Hubby, you sensible, mature, independent, woman of substance and have BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 10:41 pm
Account Closed

You don't have a Hubby, you sensible, mature, independent, woman of substance and have BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!
What you talkin' 'bout, Winston?
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 10:44 pm

What you talkin' 'bout, Winston?
Just wish I had a boyfriend, am jealous!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.