Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Sunday - a day to remember

Sunday - a day to remember

Old Nov 6th 2008, 11:46 pm
Banned

katieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud of
Default Sunday - a day to remember

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...emembered.html

A pretty sobering thought...

But once again, my link doesn't work! Any fix-its out there?
Old Nov 6th 2008, 11:53 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sunday - a day to remember

Originally Posted by katieuk
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...emembered.html

A pretty sobering thought...

But once again, my link doesn't work! Any fix-its out there?
Your link is working just fine Kkkkkatie.
Old Nov 6th 2008, 11:55 pm
Banned

katieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
You link is working just fine Kkkkkatie.
Blimey! It fixed itself!
Old Nov 6th 2008, 11:56 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be in the UK on Sunday...my thoughts will be with my relatives and all the other brave souls who have fought for our freedom.
Old Nov 7th 2008, 12:03 am
Banned

I'll be in the UK on Sunday...my thoughts will be with my relatives and all the other brave souls who have fought for our freedom.
Oh I wish I was there right now. My poor old Dad is supposed to be laying the wreath at his local Chapel on Sunday but he's got some kind of flu thing.

While you're over there, can you pick me up some Lockets?
Old Nov 7th 2008, 12:04 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by katieuk
Oh I wish I was there right now. My poor old Dad is supposed to be laying the wreath at his local Chapel on Sunday but he's got some kind of flu thing.

While you're over there, can you pick me up some Lockets?
Honey and lemon? I'll try to remember.
Old Nov 7th 2008, 12:06 am
Banned

Honey and lemon? I'll try to remember.
Absolutely, and I'm going to hold you to it