Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Suddenly feels real!!!

Suddenly feels real!!!

Old Nov 12th 2010, 7:29 am
Forum Regular

Aliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to all
Default Suddenly feels real!!!

Hi!!

The family and I went for chest xrays yesterday, and possibly because I was physically doing something?, it suddenly felt real for the first time since we started the process!! Ooo I'm excited and terrified and hope it won't take too long once the ita goes in because I may go pop!!!!
Old Nov 13th 2010, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

LukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Suddenly feels real!!!

Just you wait until you have your telephone interview, get approved, rent (or sell) the house, move out, book flights! then its real!!!

Good luck to you.
Old Nov 13th 2010, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

louloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to all

Know exactly how you feel, it also starts too very quickly be an outward flow of money - medicals, xrays, costs to submit ITA, Migrant Levy etc etc etc.....

Good luck!!!

Lou x
Old Nov 13th 2010, 1:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

KayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Aliwales
Hi!!

The family and I went for chest xrays yesterday, and possibly because I was physically doing something?, it suddenly felt real for the first time since we started the process!! Ooo I'm excited and terrified and hope it won't take too long once the ita goes in because I may go pop!!!!
We've just booked our medicals and xrays for 3rd December so I guess we'll be feeling the same once we've been there
Old Nov 13th 2010, 4:47 pm
Forum Regular

Aliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to allAliwales is a name known to all

Its just the change from constantly filling in forms!! Action definately makes a big impact!! Roll on docs medicals next week, yes handing over the money may make me shed a tear, but oooo it's exciting!!
Old Nov 15th 2010, 8:14 am
Forum Regular

Rachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really nice

Our Medicals are booked for 07/12. 4 days after our office christmas party so guess i'll not be getting wasted this year.
writing the statements about our partnership is making everything seem more real and also bringing back some great memories.
I think the acceptence (fingers crossed) letter will be the emotional turning point for me. Oh and the lack of savings. sure it will be all worth it in the end