Stormer?

Old Mar 10th 2012, 11:48 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Stormer?

I've not been on here much recently due to work commitments but how's it going with your visas?
Aren't you due to arrive over here soon....
Old Mar 10th 2012, 11:58 am
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stormer?

Originally Posted by Persephone
I've not been on here much recently due to work commitments but how's it going with your visas?
Aren't you due to arrive over here soon....
Packers come in 14th & 15th March, house let new peeps moving in 20th March, flights booked 16th March, visa's due to be issued last week as passports are all down in London......case officer went off on holiday for the week... We now have 4 working days to be issued with visa,s...
Yes 'P' things area little fraught
Wife's new boss in Chch doing all she can to help.
HHHHHeeeeeeelllllllpppppppp..........
Old Mar 10th 2012, 12:13 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Oh!
That is close. I'd be phoning them everyday and getting them on your case. They were good with me when I wanted my visas in the passport faster than the 4 weeks they were quoting me- they arrived in a week when I explained why and my reasons weren't anywhere near as urgent as yours
Old Mar 10th 2012, 4:26 pm

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh!
That is close. I'd be phoning them everyday and getting them on your case. They were good with me when I wanted my visas in the passport faster than the 4 weeks they were quoting me- they arrived in a week when I explained why and my reasons weren't anywhere near as urgent as yours
Fingers crossed she's back Monday and able to react...
Old Mar 10th 2012, 10:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

we went down and picked our up as time was getting tight
Old Mar 11th 2012, 5:10 am
Queen of the Underworld

Originally Posted by Justcol
we went down and picked our up as time was getting tight
Might be the answer. Refuse to leave NZ House until your passports are in your hands
Good luck, we'll have a drink waiting for you in Chch
Old Mar 11th 2012, 10:28 am

Might be the answer. Refuse to leave NZ House until your passports are in your hands
Good luck, we'll have a drink waiting for you in Chch
It's going to have to be the biggest jug of Speights in Chch.....big enough to dip sheep in.....
Old Mar 13th 2012, 11:05 am
Forum Regular

BenP is an unknown quantity at this point

as you know from my thread, they were awesome with processing our passports in a rush and as said mine wasnt nearly as rushed as yours! good luck!
Old Mar 13th 2012, 12:33 pm

Originally Posted by BenP
as you know from my thread, they were awesome with processing our passports in a rush and as said mine wasnt nearly as rushed as yours! good luck!
Many thanks BenP.. I have been promised visa's by Special Delivery Wednesday.... Who would worry about that statement.... unless you knew that it was being made by a Kiwi who are renown for their punctuality........
Old Mar 13th 2012, 12:42 pm
Forum Regular

BenP is an unknown quantity at this point

the guy who processed our visas called me to let me know they were done ended the call with sweet bro catch you later!
Old Mar 13th 2012, 12:58 pm

Originally Posted by BenP
the guy who processed our visas called me to let me know they were done ended the call with sweet bro catch you later!
Magic...
Old Mar 13th 2012, 9:09 pm
Queen of the Underworld

So you should have them by tomorrow morning NZ time:fingerscrosse d: Think I'd be panicking so much that I'd get nothing else done, that's cutting it fine
Old Mar 14th 2012, 6:55 am

So you should have them by tomorrow morning NZ time:fingerscrosse d: Think I'd be panicking so much that I'd get nothing else done, that's cutting it fine
Packers will be here in 1/2 hour....at least they can't pack our visa's by mistake... Here's hoping the postman has a pressie for us....
Old Mar 14th 2012, 7:11 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Old Mar 14th 2012, 2:02 pm

We now have...
visa's

Were coming after all...............

:nod :

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.