Storage in Christchurch

Wikiposts

Storage in Christchurch

Old Aug 17th 2013, 11:39 pm
Just Joined

The Macks is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Storage in Christchurch

Hi,

My family and I are moving to CC late October, I am flying over on my own next week to do a reccie before we come over proper.

I wanted to use some of my baggage allowance to bring a case with some of our things packed ready for when we actually arrive proper - a bit of a start up case that would be waiting for us.

I'm looking for a storage locker in CC centre that I could leave it in for say 6 weeks or so.

Can anyone help!

Thanks,

The Macks
Old Aug 18th 2013, 12:06 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Storage in Christchurch

Uhh...What was formerly the city centre is now an area with an abundance of parking and demolition sites.

You could do one like: http://www.storageking.co.nz/christchurch.html
Old Aug 18th 2013, 12:47 am
Just Joined

Default Re: Storage in Christchurch

Yes thank you for that. I shall have a look.

I didn't quite write that in the right way, I suppose I meant somewhere relatively central. To the airport say. Thanks.
Old Aug 18th 2013, 12:55 am
Forum Regular

Purrball has a reputation beyond reputePurrball has a reputation beyond reputePurrball has a reputation beyond reputePurrball has a reputation beyond reputePurrball has a reputation beyond reputePurrball has a reputation beyond reputePurrball has a reputation beyond reputePurrball has a reputation beyond reputePurrball has a reputation beyond reputePurrball has a reputation beyond reputePurrball has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Macks
I suppose I meant somewhere relatively central. To the airport say. Thanks.

At the airport? Ten seconds of Googling:

http://www.luggagesolutions.co.nz
http://www.luggagesolutions.co.nz/storage.html

Apparently:

One day, overnight and discounted long term prices are available.
Send them an email with some case dimensions and idea of dates/duration... and you might get an estimate or quote before you fly. According to the airport's website, everything needs to be prepaid.

http://www.christchurchairport.co.nz...-with-luggage/
Old Aug 18th 2013, 1:08 am
Just Joined

Thanks for that.
Old Aug 18th 2013, 12:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

chc4me has a reputation beyond reputechc4me has a reputation beyond reputechc4me has a reputation beyond reputechc4me has a reputation beyond reputechc4me has a reputation beyond reputechc4me has a reputation beyond reputechc4me has a reputation beyond reputechc4me has a reputation beyond reputechc4me has a reputation beyond reputechc4me has a reputation beyond reputechc4me has a reputation beyond repute

Is it just one suitcase? I'm sure I could find spare room to store it for you. PM if like. Do you need some transport or anything else while you are here?