Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Stolen from Australian forum..5 famous people you would

Stolen from Australian forum..5 famous people you would

Old Nov 28th 2006, 9:39 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Stolen from Australian forum..5 famous people you would

Originally Posted by Jude J
Oh but I am Dawn!

3) Dan Vettori, NZ cricket player.
and so far that's it!
mmm googled...sounds quite perverse really

the jury is still out on what i think of him, undecided, looks quite baby face ish really, quite cute
Old Nov 28th 2006, 9:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kwprwn
mmm googled...sounds quite perverse really

the jury is still out on what i think of him, undecided, looks quite baby face ish really, quite cute
Yeah, I do have quite a strange taste in men!
Old Nov 28th 2006, 10:06 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah, I do have quite a strange taste in men!
Indeed you do but each to their own, if we all liked the same type then there wouldnt be enough to go around
Old Nov 28th 2006, 10:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Indeed you do but each to their own, if we all liked the same type then there wouldnt be enough to go around
Shall I tell you another that would go on my list if I only knew his name? The guy off the Ferrit adds!
Old Nov 28th 2006, 11:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Shall I tell you another that would go on my list if I only knew his name? The guy off the Ferrit adds!
*musnt laugh* mustnt laugh
Old Nov 28th 2006, 11:10 am
BE Forum Addict

*musnt laugh* mustnt laugh
Are you laughing at my man? I know you are
Old Nov 28th 2006, 11:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Are you laughing at my man? I know you are
me no you have the wrong person there

must be my evil twin
Old Nov 28th 2006, 11:37 am
BE Forum Addict

me no you have the wrong person there

must be my evil twin
he he I dont let my evil twin come to work with me, she's rude to my customers
Old Nov 28th 2006, 11:47 am
BE Forum Addict

he he I dont let my evil twin come to work with me, she's rude to my customers
mine just likes to antangonise customers when they cant use the website...she did that yesterday and i let her
Old Nov 28th 2006, 12:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

mine just likes to antangonise customers when they cant use the website...she did that yesterday and i let her
hope you put her back in the drawer afterwards. Mine came shopping with me yesterday and wouldn't let a little old lady push her way in front of me in the queue
Old Nov 28th 2006, 12:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

hope you put her back in the drawer afterwards. Mine came shopping with me yesterday and wouldn't let a little old lady push her way in front of me in the queue
yes shes back in there for now, she tends to feel kranky in ther afternoon, so likes to escape
Old Nov 28th 2006, 5:28 pm
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

thanks mate
Sorry - not aimed at you
Old Nov 28th 2006, 8:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default 5 times................

For me it is very easy..........
  1. Mrs Nice Guy
  2. Mrs Nice Guy
  3. Mrs Nice Guy
  4. Mrs Nice Guy
  5. Mrs Nice Guy

Not too sure about 5 times in one night though, but this Sunday I'm going to give it a bloody good try!

I'll let you all know how i get on......and off.......on......and off.......on......and off.......on......and off.......on......and off.......
Old Nov 28th 2006, 8:27 pm
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Mr Nice Guy, what a fab husband you are !!!

For me the list is in no particular order....

1 Andy Garcia
2 Richard Gere
3 David Beckham (no talking, moaning and groaning ok though !
4 Brad Pitt
5 Chris Noth (S & T C)

Right I am off to take a cool shower now....
Old Nov 28th 2006, 8:58 pm
Sweeeeet!

Littletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Stolen from Australian forum..5 famous people you would

Originally Posted by Winnie
Don't know about Angelina Jolie turning me, but faced with the choice of her and the Hoff I would certainly be running into her arms!
Ouch! You clearly have not heard his sultry, seductive voice in his new single, 'Get in my Car.' Maybe you should watch re-runs of Baywatch? I'm sure a new found appreciation may form for him. But...he's still mine!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.