So Genesis...

Old Jul 21st 2011, 8:30 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Default So Genesis...

Parity between the U.S. dollar and Kiwi peso on the horizon?

Americans can't get their economy sorted out with the Republicans playing a game of Russian roulette on debt and this crippling debt cap scheme.

Europeans are partially going to give up on defending Greece. They'll need to plan a better defence of other Eurozone debt.
Old Jul 21st 2011, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

Scousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to all
Default Re: So Genesis...

I think Genesis is ill or given up his very liberal role as a quote kitchen bitch unquote. Heheh. He has been very quiet.
Old Jul 21st 2011, 10:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scousebird
I think Genesis is ill or given up his very liberal role as a quote kitchen bitch unquote. Heheh. He has been very quiet.
Cos I am really hacked off with anything and everything to do with money. I appear to have the black curse in matters fiscal..and now my roof needs replacing..ta ta another $50-70k. And that is if I can find a builder who will do it. I have 11 on the quotation at present and everyone of them needs to be nurtured. Just like any time I need an artisan.

Ho hum.

Add into the mix a 10 year old son who is like beelzeebub incarnate (and even trys the patience of Kate who is the most laid back person on earth) and you have one pissed off mamma. And you know what they say about mamma not being happy.

BTW no probs about not exchanging at 2 for 1 as I think that is a crap rate inspite of it falling even lower. One day in the distant future things may improve..if not I will take the shite with the shite.
Old Jul 21st 2011, 11:38 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: So Genesis...

Here speaks someone who lives in one of the most affluent societies on earth and, at a guess, has a family income in the top 95th percentile of the human population. You where born lucky by being born in a western country!

It's all about perspective .
Old Jul 22nd 2011, 12:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Charismatic
Here speaks someone who lives in one of the most affluent societies on earth and, at a guess, has a family income in the top 95th percentile of the human population. You where born lucky by being born in a western country!

I know. Currently my perspective is out of service. Normal service may not be resumed for some time. Over and out.
Old Jul 22nd 2011, 3:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Bellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Genesis
I know. Currently my perspective is out of service. Normal service may not be resumed for some time. Over and out.
Hang in there Genesis. As the say "This to shall pass"
Old Jul 22nd 2011, 3:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bellasmum
Hang in there Genesis. As the say "This to shall pass"
Thank you. I think the passing will take many years, for the roof, my son and forex!!!!!
Old Jul 22nd 2011, 7:02 am
Forum Regular

Scousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to all

Gotta agree with that. Sometimes its easier to have nothing then your grateful for what you've got!
Old Jul 22nd 2011, 7:14 am
HAPPY AS...

hazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond repute

Why don't you get the son to get a student loan? Use it to fix the roof, default, and let him pay it off at $5 a week. By the time it's paid off, the pound will be usable again
Old Jul 22nd 2011, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

Debbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud of

Have you used the subject of money to bring Genesis out of hiding ? You little tinker ! I assumed as the schools were on holiday he was having quantity time with the children.
Old Jul 22nd 2011, 11:33 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Rubbish, get the lad up there with some sheets of tin and nails . I remember replacing tiles on the roof of my grandparents house at about that age.
Old Jul 22nd 2011, 10:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rubbish, get the lad up there with some sheets of tin and nails . I remember replacing tiles on the roof of my grandparents house at about that age.
I would C but it is a flat roof which I need to change to a steel long run with a 4-5 degree slope for longevity's sake. If only life was as easy as you suggest. I need a builder..now that is a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG ask. Just to get them to the front door needs years of nurturing.
Old Jul 23rd 2011, 1:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hazeandsteve
Why don't you get the son to get a student loan? Use it to fix the roof, default, and let him pay it off at $5 a week. By the time it's paid off, the pound will be usable again

You are a financial genius, i shall be forwarding my bank details asap do with the money as you see fit i would like to be able to retire by crimbo

Neil
Old Jul 23rd 2011, 3:18 am
HAPPY AS...

hazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond repute

There's this fella I know needs a bit of help, mind if I pass on your details?
He's this Nigerian prince............
Old Jul 23rd 2011, 3:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by hazeandsteve
There's this fella I know needs a bit of help, mind if I pass on your details?
He's this Nigerian prince............
All my bank details and pass words etc are on Facebook.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.