shipping times

Old Jun 5th 2008, 5:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute
Default shipping times

Had a lady round from crown removals today and she quoted between 10-12 weeks for delivery times of container to Dunedin Can anyone tell me if this is the actual time it takes or are they being conservative to cover any possible delays that may occur? How long did yours take? Anyone else use crown?

Thanks

Phyllis
Old Jun 6th 2008, 3:31 am
BE Enthusiast

shirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: shipping times

Originally Posted by weejie
Had a lady round from crown removals today and she quoted between 10-12 weeks for delivery times of container to Dunedin Can anyone tell me if this is the actual time it takes or are they being conservative to cover any possible delays that may occur? How long did yours take? Anyone else use crown?

Thanks

Phyllis
We used Pickfords and were told the same time roughly. It came within 7 weeks.
Old Jun 6th 2008, 8:44 am
lionheart

howden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to all
Default Re: shipping times

Originally Posted by weejie

Thanks

Phyllis
Used Pickfords, told would take about 6 weeks, arrived 4 days early - I won't bore you with the 3 weeks it took to be released because the company here couldn't write between the lines insisted on writing in margin.
Pauline