Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Sharia Law - an e-mail i received, what do people think?

Sharia Law - an e-mail i received, what do people think?

Old Feb 11th 2008, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

Heavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of light
Default Sharia Law - an e-mail i received, what do people think?

The UK Needs A Leader Like This!

Prime Minister John Howard - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

Separately, Howard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote: 'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.'

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom,

'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves, British citizens will find the backbone to start speaking and voicing the same truths.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 9:19 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sharia Law - an e-mail i received, what do people think?

This is a spoof which has been doing the rounds for years.

Here is an English version:

http://www.glodark.co.uk/immigrants.htm

There has also been an american version doing the rounds.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 9:36 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I think BE has been here before with this & that this has been circulating around for several years .
Old Feb 11th 2008, 12:10 pm
Forum Regular

Charlie Paynter has a brilliant futureCharlie Paynter has a brilliant futureCharlie Paynter has a brilliant futureCharlie Paynter has a brilliant futureCharlie Paynter has a brilliant futureCharlie Paynter has a brilliant futureCharlie Paynter has a brilliant future

Heavenlyscent, great quote, but what choice does the ordinary Briton have when deciding to vote for on polling day? This country is so far to the left, that it now touches the extreme far right - and both are as dangerous as one another, yet none of the main parties have the balls to say enough is enough!

One of the main things that gets me is the pandering this country does to accommodate the feelings of those that decide to come to these shores. And the shite that we allow in is something else; not to mention allowing someone to claim benefits for multiple wives when polygamy is actually illegal is beyond a joke.

British politics = The lunatics have taken over the asylum!

Since returning from NZ, I have now started to make myself heard, by writing to ministers, MP's etc, but it does sweet FA. What we need is a new party that focuses on the majority of those law abiding, tax paying and loyal citizens that wish to uphold the value of being British.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 12:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Meat Lovers please.................

...................NG sits back and orders a nice pizza.................
Old Feb 11th 2008, 12:25 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Let's see, I've received the same email several times and it has been attributed to Andy Rooney - a commentator on the American news programme 60 Minutes, as well as Ted Nugent - aging right wing guitar hero (Cat Scratch Fever his biggest hit), Dennis Leary, George Carlin and Rush Limbaugh.

First I've heard of Lil' Johnny Howard getting the credit.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 10:49 pm
Forum Regular

daveandjue123 is a jewel in the roughdaveandjue123 is a jewel in the roughdaveandjue123 is a jewel in the roughdaveandjue123 is a jewel in the roughdaveandjue123 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by happynz
Let's see, I've received the same email several times and it has been attributed to Andy Rooney - a commentator on the American news programme 60 Minutes, as well as Ted Nugent - aging right wing guitar hero (Cat Scratch Fever his biggest hit), Dennis Leary, George Carlin and Rush Limbaugh.

First I've heard of Lil' Johnny Howard getting the credit.
Not heard Cat Scratch Fever for years Der Der da der, awesome!!!

On a serious note some believe that this type of law should come to UK and they are not muslim, it's scary, very scary.

Oh, and Grayling, please can I have your pic as mine as if god had meant football to be played in the air he'd have put grass on the clouds. The man is a hero of time that should be!!!
Old Feb 11th 2008, 11:24 pm
Forum Regular

mandy77 is just really nicemandy77 is just really nicemandy77 is just really nicemandy77 is just really nicemandy77 is just really nicemandy77 is just really nicemandy77 is just really nicemandy77 is just really nicemandy77 is just really nice

One of the main things that gets me is the pandering this country does to accommodate the feelings of those that decide to come to these shores. And the shite that we allow in is something else; not to mention allowing someone to claim benefits for multiple wives when polygamy is actually illegal is beyond a joke.
I agree with this 100%. This, I believe, is the reason why a lot of ppl in the UK are so hostile towards a lot of immigrants here. Not because they dislike everybody who is a different faith etc but because we are slowly and systematically having our rights, traditions, history, religion, heritage and nationality taken from us to appease anybody coming from another country who came here in the first place pressumably because they didn't like where they'd come from.

I don't mind immigrants, I am after all married to one but he is fully integrated, he is fluent, works with English ppl and embraces our culture. I am perfectly willing to respect other peoples cultures if I am allowed to embrace my own.

Mandy
Old Feb 12th 2008, 2:46 am
BE Enthusiast

brussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to behold

After a father has been screwed by the euphemistically named "family court", and his house, kids, car and pension taken away from him (well done Heather Mills didn't you do well !), and brought to poverty by paying child support, he has some sympathy with the family aspects of Sharia law.
All the feminised 1st world "family law" is encouraging workshy female gold diggers and breeding delinquent fatherless feral kids. In NZ, all a woman has to do is have a "de facto" relationship of 3 years AND SHE IS ENTITLED TO HALF THE MAN's wealth!
Bring Sharia on , that's what i say ! There's nothing like a good stoning

Last edited by brussels_sprout; Feb 12th 2008 at 3:22 am.
Old Feb 12th 2008, 4:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Is that a Rolling Stone?

Originally Posted by brussels_sprout
..............<edit for ease of reading>.......... There's nothing like a good stoning
Made me laugh................!
Old Feb 12th 2008, 5:14 am
Banned

pascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nice

Originally Posted by mandy77
I agree with this 100%. This, I believe, is the reason why a lot of ppl in the UK are so hostile towards a lot of immigrants here. Not because they dislike everybody who is a different faith etc but because we are slowly and systematically having our rights, traditions, history, religion, heritage and nationality taken from us to appease anybody coming from another country who came here in the first place pressumably because they didn't like where they'd come from.

I don't mind immigrants, I am after all married to one but he is fully integrated, he is fluent, works with English ppl and embraces our culture. I am perfectly willing to respect other peoples cultures if I am allowed to embrace my own.

Mandy
Sounds a bit like, "I'm not racist, some of my friends are black."
Old Feb 12th 2008, 5:26 am
HAPPY AS...

hazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond repute

Ooooooh, doesn't it get angry sometimes.
You'll never please everyone. As an immigrant to NZ, I got loads of flak for integrating here, but then we got knocked out by France in the QFs.....
Old Feb 12th 2008, 5:30 am
Forum Regular

Tooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by pascalr
Sounds a bit like, "I'm not racist, some of my friends are black."
But you could also say"Because I'm white you can't force me to love them"
Old Feb 12th 2008, 5:37 am
Banned

pascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nice

Originally Posted by Tooanfrom
But you could also say"Because I'm white you can't force me to love them"

eh? love who?
Old Feb 12th 2008, 5:39 am
Banned

Originally Posted by hazeandsteve
Ooooooh, doesn't it get angry sometimes.
You'll never please everyone. As an immigrant to NZ, I got loads of flak for integrating here, but then we got knocked out by France in the QFs.....

Far from angry...QFs of the rugby, didn't we beat them?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.