Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Sent off ITA today

Sent off ITA today

Old Mar 26th 2008, 4:26 pm
Forum Regular

saritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to all
Default Sent off ITA today

Yay. I know its not very exciting but it is a step closer. And I wanted everyone to see my new pic of me in my FAB pants. And yes, that really is me!!!! They do chaffe a bit but will put up with it.

Guess, its the long, long wait now.....to be allocated officer etc etc. Fingers crossed its sooner rather than later.

sb
Old Mar 26th 2008, 4:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Sent off ITA today

well done and good luck for it being quick.
Old Mar 26th 2008, 9:15 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Love your "Real You" avatar!

Many congrats on getting your ITA in! Don't you feel poor now?
Old Mar 27th 2008, 8:49 pm
Forum Regular

saritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Maz
Love your "Real You" avatar!

Many congrats on getting your ITA in! Don't you feel poor now?
Yes and will feel even poorer when we have to book flights, pay for removal costs etc etc. Remember a thread from a while back about the real costs of emmigrating and think we'll be at about the £10,000 mark all in.....think that was about average. Yikes!
Thanks for the kind comments about my pic. Pants are a bit tight today after scoffing too many caramel boxes so have swapped for my more forgiving red lycra leggings!
Old Mar 27th 2008, 9:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

pumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud of

Yay!! Well done for doing your ITA. It is such a relief to get rid of it!!!

How are all the plans going?

Lou
xx
Old Mar 27th 2008, 9:17 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

I'm jealous!!!

All the best , hope it all comes through quickly for you
Sue
Old Mar 27th 2008, 9:24 pm

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

Yehhhh thats fantastic news. Just need to get that CV sorted now
Feels such a relief to post it off - I remember that feeling so well.

Not long now!!