Reload this Page >

Selling a year old fridge!

Selling a year old fridge!

Old Feb 9th 2016, 9:02 am
Just Joined

S052 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Selling a year old fridge!

Hi guys
When we moved here in May we bought a new flash Mitsubishi fridge freezer, that we now need to sell before moving back on April 2nd.
We don't really want to use trade me because we need to get rid of it on the 1st or 2nd (as we will need a fridge up to this point) and so wondered if any of you knew of any dealers/shops that bought this kind of thing?
Any ideas - or are we just going to have to suck it up on Trade me?
Similar thing with selling the car really , i guess maybe we could specify -'must pick up on these dates'

Cheers!! This forum is a godsend
Old Feb 9th 2016, 11:24 am
Forum Regular

outback sunset is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Selling a year old fridge!

Have you tried advertising it locally-in the local paper/supermarket with hand over date? We had a garage sale before we left and the whole village turned up. It's worth a try. We've also successfully used trade me and had someone drive from the north island down to the south to buy our car. People in NZ aren't generally used to luxury items at a reasonable price so you should do okay.
Old Feb 10th 2016, 1:26 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Where are you? Auckland? I can tweak that title if it helps.

There is normally a local Buy Sell Swap around. Perhaps have a firk on Facebook to see if you can find one near to you.
Old Feb 13th 2016, 12:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

pm me dimensions and how much,
Im keen to take part in the great kiwi weekend pastime of driving around towing a fridge in a trailer
Old Feb 13th 2016, 8:19 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Justcol
pm me dimensions and how much,
Im keen to take part in the great kiwi weekend pastime of driving around towing a fridge in a trailer
This will not help the OP at all but I have seen that for real. A week skiing up at Rainbow.

I think I may finally have understood Rays Rules.

Adapt. Assimilate and overcome. or something similar to that.