Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

From Scotland to New Zealand

From Scotland to New Zealand

Old Jan 24th 2008, 1:36 pm
Just Joined

Gina Keiller is a jewel in the roughGina Keiller is a jewel in the roughGina Keiller is a jewel in the roughGina Keiller is a jewel in the rough
Default From Scotland to New Zealand

Hi there

My family and I are visiting New Zealand in March 2008 with a view to emigrating hopefully this year. This looks like a great site to find out loads about life in New Zealand so I will be reading all your postings with interest.
Old Jan 24th 2008, 7:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: From Scotland to New Zealand

Originally Posted by Gina Keiller
Hi there

My family and I are visiting New Zealand in March 2008 with a view to emigrating hopefully this year. This looks like a great site to find out loads about life in New Zealand so I will be reading all your postings with interest.
Good on you and welcome to the site. If you're in Wellington, give us a shout, there is plenty of us around here if you want to meet up for coffee and a chat!
Old Jan 24th 2008, 8:26 pm
ned
BE Enthusiast

ned is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nice

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Good on you and welcome to the site. If you're in Wellington, give us a shout, there is plenty of us around here if you want to meet up for coffee and a chat!
Do the folk of Wellington ever meet up for a beer
Old Jan 24th 2008, 8:40 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

March should be lovely with just that tinge of Autumn coming in.

Welcome to the site and Happy Posting

I will be reading all your postings with interest.
Oo Er. Better talk some sense , sometimes , then.
Old Jan 24th 2008, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

hjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome to the site Gina
Old Jan 24th 2008, 9:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ned
Do the folk of Wellington ever meet up for a beer
Do one legged ducks swim in circles?
Do bears sh*t in the woods?
Old Jan 25th 2008, 12:30 am
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gina Keiller
Hi there

Hey Gina! Welcome! Where in Scotland you from? Have you been across here before?? You'll love it! I moved out in October and its been pretty fine so far!! If you make it Welly, as someone said above, plenty of us about to show you the place and talk through the moving and living here, its fantastic
Old Jan 26th 2008, 8:07 am
Just Joined

Gina Keiller is a jewel in the roughGina Keiller is a jewel in the roughGina Keiller is a jewel in the roughGina Keiller is a jewel in the rough

thanks for your welcome eveybody, I'm from Windygates in Fife, (yes, it does live up to its name!!).

I am in the process of hiring a motor home for our visit in March so my head is buzzin with all the different quotes etc. Anyone know how much it is to buy bikes there? Though it may be cheaper to buy than to hire for 3 weeks for me and Andy and the 2 kids.