School Ages

Old Jul 16th 2014, 12:57 am
BE Forum Addict

RedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: School Ages

Originally Posted by napierlass
Am following your thread with great iperhaps Red Dragon. My daughter is just finishing year 6 in the UK. She has just received really good SATs even though she has mild concentration/memory problems from her dyspraxia. She too is taller than all her peers ( I think its the kiwi blood in her). I suspect when we move over in October she will have to join 1st year at Intermediate. I cant imagine her being very impressed at the thought of extra tests to establish her levels though!
Are you heading back to Napier?

Agree about the kiwi blood and perhaps the helping of weetbix
Old Aug 4th 2014, 12:38 am
Going Home after 22 years

napierlass is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: School Ages

Yes RedDragon I am going home, my kids will go to the same primary/intermediate that I attended about 30 years after I left them, I wonder how much they've changed! So far the only diffrence I can see is uniforms that cost a fortune have been introduced at primary school and sun hats.