Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Santa Call for Kids (It's free)

Santa Call for Kids (It's free)

Old Dec 17th 2007, 9:49 pm
Forum Regular

waynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to behold
Default Santa Call for Kids (It's free)

Came across this - http://www.santacall.co.nz/

Free Santa calls for kids in NZ - no strings attached and it went down pretty well in our house.

Merry Chrimbo!!!!
Old Dec 18th 2007, 3:31 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Santa Call for Kids (It's free)

Originally Posted by waynepfry

Free Santa calls for kids in NZ - no strings attached and it went down pretty well in our house.

Merry Chrimbo!!!!
Brilliant, my son is nine and still believes and you should have seen the smile on his face...
Old Dec 18th 2007, 8:55 am
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by waynepfry

Merry Chrimbo!!!!
fantastic,gave our details and they phoned our son minutes later,it was worth it to see the look on his face....
cross between panic and excitement......

just before he went to bed he said to me"i can't believe santa phoned me tonight"and had a big smile on his face......jacky
Old Dec 18th 2007, 8:01 pm
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute

Just done it for our kids, 11 and 13. Santa rang within minutes. Son picked up and thought it was prank call and handed me the phone! I passed it on to my daughter, who now thinks I'm completely mad. Santa rang back to speak to son who, for once, was clueless as to what to say!
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

banshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud of

Is there this kind of thing in UK?

Thanks
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 9:38 pm
Bouncer For Mothercare

wimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by banshigirl
Is there this kind of thing in UK?

Thanks
Give me your number and I will do it for you
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 11:59 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Did this this morning for daughter, she was so excited. Have rarely seen her eyes get that big! She asked for some Littlest Pet Shop stuff (to scatter over the floor) and some new glasses to drink out of. Odd child. (takes after her father of course )
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 4:37 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
and some new glasses to drink out of. Odd child. (takes after her father of course )
Yeah right!!
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 6:44 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Yeah right!!
Oi you!
Old Nov 28th 2008, 3:05 am
BE Forum Addict

As the time is rapidly approaching, thought I'd bump this up again...

Mine was totally perplexed by it last year!!!
Old Nov 28th 2008, 7:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

MOSO has a reputation beyond reputeMOSO has a reputation beyond reputeMOSO has a reputation beyond reputeMOSO has a reputation beyond reputeMOSO has a reputation beyond reputeMOSO has a reputation beyond reputeMOSO has a reputation beyond reputeMOSO has a reputation beyond reputeMOSO has a reputation beyond reputeMOSO has a reputation beyond reputeMOSO has a reputation beyond repute

There's a great website called www.noradsanta.org which is only available around Christmas time.

You can 'track' Santa's sleigh's progress across the world by time zone/city. It's very well done supposedly by norad satellite and my kids find it totally believable and love watching Santa 'deliver' presents across the world every year, from Christmas Eve to Boxing Day.