Rugby world-cup

Old Sep 1st 2007, 6:52 pm
THR
Account Closed

THR is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Rugby world-cup

This is a true test if you are a Kiwi or not: The rugby World Cup will soon start in France. Do you hope for the All Blacks, ie. New Zealand, to win or do you still support England who are the defending champions? I´m sure that everyone in NZ, whether British expats or born there, are in agreement that anyone will do as long as it is not the Aussies.

Personally I´d put my money on France winning on their home-soil.

Last edited by THR; Sep 1st 2007 at 7:16 pm.
Old Sep 1st 2007, 7:11 pm
Account Closed

Yotty is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Rugby world-cup

Think the Aussies will win...
Old Sep 1st 2007, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

futurama has a spectacular aura aboutfuturama has a spectacular aura aboutfuturama has a spectacular aura about

I want Scotland to win..
Old Sep 1st 2007, 7:36 pm
THR
Account Closed

What is this thing the Irish carry a grudge against the New Zealand rugby-team?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/mai...5/srbren25.xml
Old Sep 1st 2007, 7:39 pm
Account Closed

Yotty is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Rugby world-cup

That was from October 2005 !
Old Sep 1st 2007, 7:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by futurama
I want Scotland to win..
ditto
Old Sep 1st 2007, 9:15 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Originally Posted by futurama
I want Scotland to win..
I want to be twenty years younger and better looking but I have as much chance of that happening as Scotland has of winning the RWC.

Old Sep 1st 2007, 9:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by happynz
I want to be twenty years younger and better looking but I have as much chance of that happening as Scotland has of winning the RWC.

once again dittoyou can but hope
Old Sep 1st 2007, 9:23 pm

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

South Africa once more shall take the RWC.
Old Sep 1st 2007, 9:23 pm
THR
Account Closed

But is the Rugby World Cup something in NZ which glues people to their TV-sets? Especially as the hours of the matches will be something like your morning when people are supposed to be at work.
Old Sep 1st 2007, 9:26 pm

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

Originally Posted by THR
But is the Rugby World Cup something in NZ which glues people to their TV-sets? Especially as the hours of the matches will be something like your morning when people are supposed to be at work.
If they're anything like South AFricans, the office will have a few tv sets around and no work will be done for the entire time it is on
Old Sep 1st 2007, 9:30 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Redlippie
South Africa once more shall take the RWC.
Take your filth elsewhere man sardine woman!!
Old Sep 1st 2007, 9:31 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Take your filth elsewhere man sardine woman!!

You gender challenging me?

I am going to have to eat my words, I can just see it!
Old Sep 1st 2007, 9:33 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by THR
The majority of the Kiwis I know are obsessed by the Rugby, and their teams.
Old Sep 1st 2007, 9:34 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Redlippie
You gender challenging me?

I am going to have to eat my words, I can just see it!
I just cant wait for Tonga to knock you out, and you guys go home early........still, at least they will be able to sit and watch the rest of the world cup eh?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.