ROTORUA???

Old Aug 5th 2008, 5:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute
Default ROTORUA???

ROTORUA................. any suggestions?

Gill and Rob
Old Aug 10th 2008, 10:03 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ROTORUA???

Originally Posted by Gill and Rob

Gill and Rob
I have no suggestions sweetheart: just glad to see you online again after such a big gap
please email me your mobile/landline number as I have a new mobile and am shite at transferring numbers
Old Apr 19th 2009, 9:21 pm
Just Joined

Location: Currently living in the UK, coming to Palmerston North in July 09
callistajm is an unknown quantity at this point

Gill and Rob
Did you get any info about the place? I'm going to be spending a week there with my kids because my fiancé has to work there. He says that were going to be bored, but I'm hoping that's just him being a moaner lol

Rosalyn x
Old Apr 19th 2009, 9:46 pm
Forum Regular

aalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by callistajm
Did you get any info about the place? I'm going to be spending a week there with my kids because my fiancé has to work there. He says that were going to be bored, but I'm hoping that's just him being a moaner lol

Rosalyn x
As far as im aware Rotorua has lots to do if you like adventure and water sports not so sure about stuff for little un's though....
Old Apr 19th 2009, 10:35 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by aalls73
As far as im aware Rotorua has lots to do if you like adventure and water sports not so sure about stuff for little un's though....
I found quite a bit on this website: http://www.rotoruanz.com/ Its bit outside but I am going to have to do the Hobbiton tour thing.....LOTR I am such a nerd....love it! hehe

Rosalyn x
Old Apr 20th 2009, 3:29 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: ROTORUA???

Clothes peg or gas mask?

Serious answer: Taupo is nice and not too far away .
Old Apr 20th 2009, 1:46 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Charismatic
Clothes peg or gas mask?

Serious answer: Taupo is nice and not too far away .
Does it really smell that bad? My lad might not be able to handle it if its really horrid

Rosalyn x
Old Apr 21st 2009, 4:49 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: ROTORUA???

Originally Posted by callistajm
Does it really smell that bad?
Yes, and then there is the volcanic sulphur thing as well which also contributes .
Old Jun 10th 2009, 7:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Any one fancy a drink in Rotorua?

Anyone new moved here?

Gill
Old Jun 10th 2009, 8:28 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Any one fancy a drink in Rotorua?

Anyone new moved here?

Gill
We are hoping to be in Rotorua in the next 6-8 weeks!!
Can you hold out for a drink for that long??!!

Last edited by RobDon; Jun 10th 2009 at 9:51 am.
Old Jun 10th 2009, 8:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Tomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond repute

Me, me, me....I always fancy a drink, but then again you ought to know that by now

Good to see you back on here again Gill .

I know "Steelblue" are here, and I suspect that I might be able to persuade them out for a drink.....but from what I understand they're in temp accomodation right now and on dial up, so I doubt they're visiting the forum much.
Old Jun 10th 2009, 8:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Tomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RobDon
We are hoping to be in Rotorua in the next 6-8 weeks!!
Can you holdout foradrink forthat long??!!
I was thinking of you .
Even if we don't manage to wait the 6-8 weeks....I'm sure we'll be on for another drink pretty soon after

You were asking about Rotorua hospital a while back if I remember correctly. If so Gill is a great person to speak to about the place, I'm suse she won't mind me mentioning that she has had a connection with the hospital in the past
Old Jun 10th 2009, 9:55 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tomsk
I was thinking of you .
Even if we don't manage to wait the 6-8 weeks....I'm sure we'll be on for another drink pretty soon after

You were asking about Rotorua hospital a while back if I remember correctly. If so Gill is a great person to speak to about the place, I'm suse she won't mind me mentioning that she has had a connection with the hospital in the past
Excellent! Yep that was me!
We will definately be up for a drink when we arrive. Spoke to steelblue just before they left and said we would be in touch on the other side!
Its nice to share experiences with people in the same boat.
Where are you originally from Tomsk?
Will speak to Gill also-the more the merrier!!
Old Jun 10th 2009, 10:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Hello
I thought it was about time someone promoted Rotorua as a destination.

Any questions about the hospital just ask. Where are you going to be working?
Cheers
Gill
Old Jun 10th 2009, 10:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Hello
I thought it was about time someone promoted Rotorua as a destination.

Any questions about the hospital just ask. Where are you going to be working?
Cheers
Gill
Hi Gill,
Got a job as a Staff Nurse in Surgical Unit.
The hospital looks good on the website and the contact I have had with them both by e-mail and phone has been excellent. Is this what its really like?!
Got lots of completely random questions!!
What is your connection with the hospital? Do you still work there?
Does it compare with hospitals in the UK?!
What shifts are available? eg. long days, normal shifts.
What time do they start?
The list goes on!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.