Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Rotorua 2012 -Roll call?

Rotorua 2012 -Roll call?

Old Jan 1st 2012, 6:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Rotorua 2012 -Roll call?

Happy New Year, just a short post to wish everyone in Rotorua and those planning to move here, all the best for 2012.

This is our 9th Christmas in New Zealand. I can't believe how quickly the years have flown by.

There's a small ex-pats group of us who still do the Sunday night quiz (you know who you are) and it would be good to hear how everyone else is getting on.

Cheers Gill and Rob
Old Jan 1st 2012, 7:59 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rotorua 2012 -Roll call?

Hi Gill & Rob,
Happy New Year to you too!
It will be 3 years for us here this year and we still love living in Rotorua and we have also been known to take part in the odd quiz or two!
Old Jan 1st 2012, 8:06 am
mick/caz

mwhite1962 has a reputation beyond reputemwhite1962 has a reputation beyond reputemwhite1962 has a reputation beyond reputemwhite1962 has a reputation beyond reputemwhite1962 has a reputation beyond reputemwhite1962 has a reputation beyond reputemwhite1962 has a reputation beyond reputemwhite1962 has a reputation beyond reputemwhite1962 has a reputation beyond reputemwhite1962 has a reputation beyond reputemwhite1962 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Gill & Rob,

We are still about and still enjoying all that NZ has to offer, We are living out lake Okareka and looking forward to the summer if it eventually stops raining.
I would like to wish you all a happy and healthy new year and would be nice if we could arrange a proper meet up sometime.

Mick
Old Jan 3rd 2012, 8:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the up date guys.... I'm sure there should be a few more Rotorua-ites out there.
Cheers Gill
Old Jan 4th 2012, 8:07 am
BE Enthusiast

lisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gill and Rob
I'm sure there should be a few more Rotorua-ites out there.
Cheers Gill
I was there until a few months ago, now living up in Auckland and loving it!
Hope you guys all had a good Christmas and New Year
Old Jan 4th 2012, 6:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still here. Heading up for 4 years now & still loving it (although been just a little fed up of all the recent rain....but if that's my biggest gripe about life in Rotorua it can't be bad...can it ).

Also been known to participate in an occasional pub quiz, but not for a while now I think...maybe it's time to revive the habit!

All the best for 2012.